Chapter 2

"So you like this movie?" Evan asked Jeff. "Yeah, it's pretty cool!" he replied, looking at Evan. Evan chuckled and looked back at Jeff. Jeff smiled at Evan, and they continued to watch the movie.

~TIMESKIP~

They finished the movie by watching the bad-ass ending, making Jeff go like, "Dude!! That was fucking awesome!!" Evan laughed and said, "Damn straight!" They laughed a while, and then calmed down, sitting in silence. Evan looked over at Jeff and sighed. "Man, I'm bored and tired as fuck," Evan said, looking back down at the ground. 

"Same here," Jeff stated as he looked over at Evan. Evan looked back up at Jeff and smiled lightly, sort of staring him down in a kind manner. Jeff did so to Evan. After about a minute of silence and staring at each other, they noticed they leaned closer together in a strange way. 

"Umm," Jeff said, feeling a bit nervous, "I-I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, what is it?" Evan asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. Jeff sighed nervously and looked at the ground for a moment.

"You know what? Nevermind. It's not too important," Jeff said quickly, just not wanting to talk about the subject right now. Evan sighed and said, "Alright. That's cool."

Evan yawned and stated, "Bro, we should get some sleep, but I don't want to head up to my room." "Same," Jeff said back, blinking sleepily, "But then where do we sleep? We can't sleep together on the couch."

Evan chuckled at Jeff and said, "Heh, Jeff, yes we can." Jeff blushed slightly at Evan's statement. "Um, what..?" "You heard me," Evan replied as he grabbed Jeff around the torso and pulled him close to his chest as he laid down. 

Jeff sat in complete silence, flattered and surprised at Evan because of his actions. "H-Hey Evan, what are we doing?" Jeff asked him in a nervous tone. 

"Bro cuddling! Why not?" Evan said in a cute little voice. Jeff chuckled and said, "Um, okay, sure." 

Evan giggled at him, pulling him closer and saying, "Good night!" Jeff sighed in a sweet and happy tone and replied, "Heh.. good night, bro."