Chapter 2

"It's okay," She told Anthony, "It was an accident."

"Yeah so.. "Anthony didn't know what to say. He didn't even know her name. It was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. "What's your name?" Anthony questioned her.

"Kalel Cullen. I make YouTube videos but I'm not as popular as you. You're Anthony from Smosh, right?"

"Yup! I still can't believe I get paid to have fun!" Anthony said.

Kalel laughed before replying, "Don't worry, I'm not a crazy fangirl. I won't try to still a lock of your hair or anything!" They shared a laugh and both noticed how comfortable it was talking to each other.

They ended up talking to each other for over an hour. It was amazing how much they had in common, almost as if Kalel was the girl version of Anthony! Their conversation was interrupted when Ian came up to Anthony.

"Anthony! We gotta go!" Ian sounded very rushed and looked worried.

"Why? What's wrong?" Anthony asked. Kalel was still standing next to him.

"Melanie's mom had a heart attack just now, and we need to go to the hospital! She's waiting outside in the car!" Ian said quickly.

"That's terrible! Nice talking to you Kalel! I'll text you later!" Anthony had to yell the last sentence to her because he was being pulled out I the room by Ian.

"You don't have my number!" Kalel called back to him. But he couldn't hear her, because he was already out f the room.

Suddenly, Kalel got filled with doubt. What if this was one of those plans people have when their friend interrupts them so the person doesn't have to stay with you.

'He wouldn't do that.' Kalel thought to her self. She immediately felt ashamed, because she was thinking nonsense while someone's mom just had a heart attack.

She had no reason to worry. Or could she trust Anthony?

****Authors note.

There goes chapter 2. I'll probably write chapter 3 tonight and upload it, so keep reading!