New Elements

Sklya was anything but pretty.... She has clear green wings and icky green hooves. She had a darker shade of her coat and had holes in her horn.
"Ew...what are you?" Lightning said disgusted.
"Excuse me?" Skyla said with a vein popping out. "Is that a way to talk to your princess?"

"Princess of what? What's peeking outta your nose?" Lightning smirked.

Custard tried to hold in her laugh. Skyla raged with fury. "I had it with you!" She said as he blasted Lightning which covered her in a nasty chrysalis. "Who's next?" Skyla said looking at the group of girls. "Skyla! What happened to you?" Twinkle said stepping up.

"Do you remember Queen Chrysalis?" Skyla said. They all nodded curiously.
"Well it seems when she affected my father with those spells, it effected me at birth. Which gives me the power to destroy you all!!!" Sklya said with a cackling laugh and blasted the girls.

Twilight and the rest of the gang busted open the doors. "Alright Skyla. Surrender or- TWINKLE?!" Twilight screamed. "Aw great." Twinkle groaned. "What in tarnation?!" Apple Jack freaked. "Yeah this sorta happened..." Lightning said blowing her bangs out of her face.
Rainbow Dash was laughing in the back. "You all look hilarious!"
"Mom....really." Lightning said.
"EXCUSE ME!" Skyla blasted.
"Okay miss demandy pants!" Rainbow said.
"Okay girls! Pony up!" Twilight said. Instantly, a boom of rainbows came out if nowhere and gave the mane 6 their rainbow powers. Their children liked in awe at the surge. "Yep. My mom is pretty cool." Flitter bragged. Though they were in pods with only their heads sticking out....

The mane 6 led the surge to crash upon Skyla....which failed. "What?!" Pinkie Pie screamed.

"I don't understand..." Twilight said looking at her hooves.
"You ponies are useless! Ahahaha!" Skyla laughed. Then, Twinkle's eyes when glowing white and released her and her friends out of their pods. Another surge came on from them and blasted Skyla into her original self beaten on the ground.
Twilight marveled at the sight. "You all are the new elements! Even though your friendship just started, it made a huge impact!" Twilight squealed. "Really?!" Golden said.

Skyla stayed on the ground. Twinkle raced to her. "You ok?" Skyla weakly looked at her and cried. "I'm sorry....I'm so so sorry."
"Hey, it's ok. Your still our friend. We all make mistakes." Twinkle said. Skyla gave her a hug.