Title your Story Part

Thanks for reading!

I wake up to the sound of my mother (Twilight Sparkle) freaking out because it's my first day of going to a public high school. I usually get mentored by my mom. my dad Flash insisted that I learn with other ponies my age. I am actually really excited to know other ponies and experience what a real school is like. I grab my bag and take my toast with my magic. I fly out of the castle, and into a high school called "CANTERLOT HIGH". I walk into a blue hallway.

*BAM!* "Owww....." I said.

"WATCH WERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME OK HUN?" A pony said with blue hair and a cream colored coat.

I noticed that her cutie mark was a red gem.

"You have noooo idea who my mother is." she said with a accent.

"And who may that be?" I questioned her.

"THE AMAZING AND FABULOUS RARITY!" She hollered at me.

"Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh, never heard of her soo, bye whoever you are.'' I said back to her.

" Its Arulia!" She screamed

"WHATEVER!" I screamed back.

Ponies can be soo annoying at times.

Anyways.... I am walking down these halls and a lot of ponies are whispering about me being a princess, so what?

"Well, I never thought you would come here." A familiar voice said to me.

wait a second.....

"SKYLA?!" I screamed. I was so happy my cousin was here! We are only two months of age away from each other's birthday. So we are the same age.

''I found out we have the same classes together!" Skyla squealed.

''AWESOME!" I replied back.