Chapter Three: Meeting Brad

Unedited.

I hope you enjoy :p

I hit some writers block so sorry if this chapter isn't that good.

"She wasn't my type but she threw that ass in the circle"
-Albert Einstein

Chapter Three: Meeting Brad

"Troy, we may have a problem" whispered Rosa worried, putting a cup of coffee down in front of me. "Problem? What problem?" I asked eyeing the cup full of what I'm guessing coffee. Rosa noded her head slightly to Selena standing there with who I'm guess was Brad.

I chuckled dryly "he looks like your average douche bag" Rosa went to go say something back-hopefully agree with me- but Selena and Brad approached the table, Brad giving me a stink eye and Selena eyeing the cup of-what I'm guessing- coffee.

"Troy" she looked at me and then took a quick glance at Rosa "Rosa, this is Brad" she introduced Brad, grabbing on to his bicep. Brad seem to be studying me, not in the good way, the kind of way you would study someone your getting ready to fight. "Hola" I reached my hand out to him "I'm Troy" I greeted him smiling. He looked at my hand and grunted "quick that Spanish shit" he told me, smiling and in a jokey tone he quickly frowned though "not that you, a Mexican, know any better"

Was he a racist? Towards Mexicans? Maybe? He probably was. "Brad, that's wasn't very nice" she 'scolded, Brad or whatever you wanna call it. Brad looked at Selena like he was going to punch her, he's muscles who flexing and he was gritting his teeth, I stepped in "actually it's okay, I've been taught to speak Spanish, so it's kinda true" I started playing with the cup, nervously.

"Come on hunny, I think we should go" Brad started walking out of the Starbucks.

"What a asshole"

Sorry for the shorter chapter! I'm kinda busy right now but I figured
I would ask y'all questions

Who's your favorite character?

What do you think of Brad?

What do you think of Troy?

What do you think of Selena?

What do you think of Rosa?

Do you ship Selena and Troy or Selena and Brad?