The Playful Circumstances

(Kaden's POV)
For the past week I've been memorizing my lines for this dumb Star Wars play. It was so weird after that run after Justin to just go and watch some movies like nothing even happened. I know that he has a crush on me but I don't like guys. I asked if we could be friends and he was fine with that. Was it the wrong decision to become his friend? I mean...he kissed me in my sleep! How I know? I was barely up but I felt a presence beside me so I got scared that it was the Stalker. It was only Justin. He then leaned down and kissed me on my forehead. My breath staggered but I tried to keep calm. He Kissed Me! That's when I knew something was up. My hipster ways took him away. All of his "acting" wasn't really acting. He was actually gay...but I wasn't, not that I know of.
"On stage in ten, Kaden" Mr. Wilson told me. He had peeked his head behind the curtains and smiled at me. He was really pumped about this play. I was already dressed in my Anakin Skywalker outfit and everything. I was about to go back on stage with Ava. I don't know why she had to tease me about kissing her. They just put a paper up and pretended we kissed. Someone gonna die today.
I walked on stage and sat on the couch next to Ava. She was looking more beautiful than ever in that costume. How many outfits did they make her wear? This was like her fifth one! I took a deep breath and prepared myself. Why did I have to do a love scene with her? Did Mr. Wilson know that I liked her or something and that's why he gave me the part? I highly doubt it...
"From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask" I acted my lines. Even though I was shy, I was on point! I won't mess up in front of all of these people.
"... if you are suffering as much as I am, PLEASE, tell me" I added after a minute. Ava looked sad and nervous. She was so cute when she was acting. 
"I can't... We can't... It's not possible" Ava complained. It was so hard to keep my cool in this play.
"Anything is possible, Padme, listen to me" I ordered her.
"No you listen! We live in a real world, come back to it. You're studying to become a Jedi, I'm... I'm a senator. If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, it will take us to a place we cannot go, regardless of the way we feel about each other" Ava said with so much feeling.
"Then you do feel something!" I objected.
"I will not let you give up your future for me" Ava complained. I wish that there was a snicker in this play so I can calm my nerves down. These people have permission to stare at me. I know my Stalker must be in the audience.
"You're asking me to be rational. That is something that I know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't" I complained.
"I will not give into this" Ava objected. I then walked away from her and almost went off stage.
"Well you know then..we can keep it a secret" I suggested, turning around to stare into her beautiful hazel eyes.
"We'd be living a lie...one we couldn't keep even if we wanted to. I couldn't do that. Could you Anakin? Could you live like that?" Ava questioned me.
"No, you're right...it would destroy us" I said ending off the scene.
The curtains then drew together again and the scene was over. I heard claps coming from the audience and it put a wide smile on my face.
"Good job, Kaden" Ava said happily. She then jumped and wrapped me in a hug. She's touching me! This must be a dream. I couldn't find the strength to hug her back. GET IT TOGETHER KADEN! So you can hug guys but not girls? AH!
"Sorry...I got carried away in the moment" Ava said pulling away. My shyness is such a pain sometimes!
After a couple of more scenes I had to finally do one with Justin again. Most of my parts were with Ava, which was awkward. The curtains had opened and the scene had started. Justin was handcuffed to a pillar and instantly stared at me as Ava and I entered. We had skipped the kissing that was supposed to happen before we entered the arena.
"I was beginning to wonder if you'd got my message" Justin joked around.
"I retransmitted it to Coruscant, just as you'd requested, Master. Then we decided to come and rescue you" I told him. Justin looked up at his handcuffs and looked back at me. I got the dirtiest idea ever. Could I steal those handcuffs and restrain someone in the bedroom. I don't know who...What if my Stalker was going to do that to me...
"Good job" Justin stated. Ava and I were then tied to individual pillars on the stage. The scene then ended with Justin and I getting our lightsabers and Ava getting her blaster. It was so hard to remember what to do for this whole thing. I almost forgot that I had to ride that monster thing that two kids were in. It was so weird to ride on someone...NOT LIKE THAT!
Justin, Ava, some random kids and I hopped on this ship that was on the ground. They were Master Yoda, Master Windu and some storm troopers. I was so educated now!
Ava then dropped and rolled off of the ship dramatically. She didn't roll nearly as much as Justin had to do earlier.
"PADMÉ! Put the ship down!" I yelled to the pilot.
"Anakin, don't let your personal feelings get in the way!" Justin ordered me.
"Follow that speeder" Justin told the pilot.
"Lower the ship!" I demanded.
"I can't take Dooku alone! I need you! If we catch him, we can end this war right now! We have a job to do!" Justin yelled at me furiously. His acting was impeccable.
"I don't care! Put the ship down!" I yelled back at him.
"You will be expelled from the Jedi order!" Justin insisted.
"I CAN'T LEAVE HER!" I screamed at him.
"COME TO YOUR SENSES! What do you think Padmé would do were she in your position?" Justin asked me angrily.
"She would do her duty" I trailed off. The curtains then closed again, ending off another scene.
We then finished the Count Dooku scene and the marriage one. Seeing Ava in a wedding dress gave me the chills. One day I want that scene to become a reality. I don't know if it'll be Ava but I want it to be someone. I don't want to die alone! The school was only doing the second episode of the series as a play. We were doing episode three next month.
I was dressing back into my regular clothes until I spotted a note. Who was in my dressing room? Maybe it wasn't for me... I picked it up slowly and examined it. It had my name on it. Oh boy... Do I really want to read this? The Stalker hasn't bothered me for a whole week! Why now?
"We will be together soon, my sweet" it read. I then read the tinier letters and it ended off as the rest of them, "Sincerely, Your Lover". I was nobody's sweet! What did they mean by together? Are they finally going to come up to me and say something?
"Kaden! Your mom is waiting for you" Justin said from the other side of my door. I threw my shoes back on and put the note in my pocket. I opened my door and walked right into Justin's chest. I wasn't really paying attention. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed lightly. I felt myself become hot and flustered. I gained the strength to hug him back and he chuckled at me. What was so funny?
"Good job" Justin whispered in my ear. I jumped at how his voice sent chills down my spine.
"You too" I told him nervously. He then ended the hug and looked at me with a confused glance.
"Do you have a Instagram?" Justin asked me. I'm way too shy to have one of those!
"No" I answered him. He then reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He clicked on stuff and typed some letters in.
"This isn't you?" Justin asked me, showing me his phone. I glanced at the page and froze. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!?
"The pictures are....weird" Justin trailed off. I couldn't form words as I saw it. There were pictures of me...stalker pictures. Of course it was weird! Justin then clicked on one and showed it to me. I gasped in fear as I saw it. They had a picture of me sleeping! I snatched the phone out of his hand and started scrolling down the page. There was a picture of me in my mom's car, a couple of me in school, one of me running after Justin I'm assuming, and one.....of me BATHING!! THEY SAW ME NAKED!! I felt myself start to hyperventilate. Who was doing this?
"I gotta go" I stated and handed Justin his phone back. Before he could respond I took off running down the hall to find my mom. I need to tell the police about this! I am not getting taken away or something stupid like that!
I ran into my mom who was chatting with some lady.
"MOM!! I'M BEING STALKED!" I yelled at her. Her eyes grew wide in confusion but then she started laughing.
"The play is over sweetie, cut it out with the acting" My mom joked around. The lady she was talking to just stared at me like I was crazy.
"There are pictures! Stalker pictures! Of me NAKED!" I started freaking out. I grabbed her arm and started shaking her like a crazy women. She grabbed my hand off of her and squeezed tightly.
"Stop making a scene" My mom ordered me. I whined about how she wasn't freaking out as much as I was. Jasmine then popped up and stood beside the lady. I guess that's her mom.
"Are you okay, Kaden?" Jasmine asked me. I pointed my finger at her and hissed.
"STALKER!" I freaked out. I've gone insane! Jasmine just looked at me strangely as her mom stepped in front of her protectively. She doesn't need protection! I need the protection, woman!
"Pictures of me in my car...walking...sleeping...eating...bathing......" I spoke to myself. My mom yanked me and started dragging me away from Jasmine and her mom.
"And it was going so well..." I said quietly. I then spotted Aru standing by the door talking to Ava. He looked at me and winked. IT WAS HIM! I KNOW IT IS!!
I pulled out of my mom's grip and ran up to them. I just about pounced on Aru but somebody grabbed my waist from behind.
"Chill out" Justin complained, still holding me.
"What the hell is his deal?" Aru asked Justin.
"He's freaking out about his Stalker" Justin explained. Aru just gave me a confused smile. Ava just stared at him in disbelief.
"It's him!" I hissed. Aru covered his mouth as he busted out laughing. BUSTED!
"You are one funny guy" Aru kept laughing. Justin just sighed and started to pull me away.
"It's him! I know it is!" I yelled at Justin. He then placed me on the ground and stared at me.
"That doesn't mean you go and pounce on them or something. That was ratta pat catty cat like a mouse in a pretzel stick! Don't do that man" Justin ordered me somewhat.
"He saw me naked! He..he...." I trailed off. My mom then came and stood beside me.
"I'll take him from here. Thank you, Justin" My mom said sincerely. She then smacked me upside the head and grabbed my arm. She dragged me out of the doors, leaving the school behind us.
"No more Kaden..." I said softly as we got in the car.
"Shutup! I'm so done with you right now" My mom said angrily.
"Whatever" I said sadly. I was going to get killed or something but she didn't care. This wasn't a joke anymore...