Chapter. 13 {P I L E S}

"Well look who came searching for me..." Flowey smiled at you in the void and you felt anger over take you and you rushed him. Flowey smirked and didn't disappear and when you got up to him you grabbed his stem and his expression turned to a sad smile "You never do change, pieces of this game begin to fall and you break every time"
You tried to yank the flower out of the ground but when you tried to pull a [CANCEL] sign popped up over your hand and you cried out in frustration "Why are you here, why won't you just die?!" you felt tears well in your eyes and Flowey leaned to the side and disappeared into the ground leaving you crying on your knees.
When you woke up everything was silent. The world seemed to be empty as you scrambled to your feet and sprinted out of the Hotlands, through the Waterfall, and when you saw the walkway to Snowdin you were painfully aware of the bigger pile of dust on the ground with a red scarf draped on it's side. You stared at the pile and noticed a letter in the scarf. you opened it.
The letter read:
Hey, I know you tried. But I won't let anything happen to Asgore. I love you, and believe in you. Don't give up, for my sake.
The writing was scribbled and smudged here and there. You sobbed and you heard footsteps behind you. When you turned Frisk stood there. Their brows were furrowed and they brought their hands to their eyes and whimpered, and stared at their scarred hands and turned to you. You stood up and you felt anger overtake you and you ran over and tried to grab them. But something stopped you.
Frisk smiled suddenly but tears were still falling, and they signed "Just join me... You've given up anyway."
Your anger wasn't calming and the wall fell and when you could have done something, you didn't and the child rubbed your arm with a blood curdling smile. You shook your head and they frowned "Why don't you ever do anything?" they signed and turned away from you and walked away.