Chapter 4 (Rebekah)

Rebekah had searched around to find Marcel for about thirty minutes or so before stumbling into a younger girl vampire who she decided would be the victim of all her questioning.

"You, with the crappy hairstyle. Come over here." said Rebekah

With their eyes widening and forehead starting to sweat profusely the young vamp replied "Uh.  What do you need?"

"Well young lady I need to find someone who just happens to be very important to me. And seeing that you are a vampire just like myself maybe you ought to know him."

"What is his name miss?" the young vamp girl asked.

"Okay, never call me miss. I am not an old lady and the vampire I am looking for name is Marcel or Marcellus" Rebekah answered.

Immediately the girl's eyes widen. She knew Marcel and she knew him well.

Rebekah who recognized she knew him because of her reaction started to get impatient.

"You know him! Tell me where he is right at once!" Rebekah demanded.

"Yes. I know him. Marcel happens to be the vampire leader of the French Quarter. Anything that goes on around here has to go through Marcel. He basically created all of this by himself" replied the vamp.

"Thank you for your time sweetheart" said Rebekah.

"Oh, your wel-" the vamp began to say but stopped when she noticed Rebekah was long gone.

Rebekah quickly found where Marcel had been living and was about to walk straight in when she was blocked by two cocky looking vampires guarding the door.

The smaller guard of the two said "Uh. Excuse me lady but you are not allowed in there unless you have permission by our leader."

"If you want to live you will let me through right now. If not I'll rip both of your puny and insignificant hearts out and then see your leader. So what will it be." Rebekah replied with a smirk.

Both of them who were clearly not expecting that to come out of the blonde beauties mouth quickly stepped aside and let Rebekah proceed to Marcel. She quickly found Marcel's office and she decided there was no need for knocking, as she just threw open the doors.

"What the hell!" exclaimed Marcel.

"Well that's not the greeting I was expecting." Rebekah said with a big smile on her face.

After Marcel finally saw that it was in fact Rebekah Mikaelson standing in front of him he broke out into a huge smile and proceeded to pick up Rebekah and kiss the life out of her.