Three

Y/n: Lj why you here

Lj: I'm sorry for pressuring you to go back out with me. I understand you just want to be friends

Y/n: Lj erm can we talk later

Lj: At my place 6pm

Y/n: ok

Lj walks off as you sit up Sally grabs your arm. You rub her  head telling her you going to be right back. You go downstairs helping your father cook breakfast. All the creepypastas comes back down eating as you skip breakfast and sits in woods. You write in a notebook as tall figure stands behind you.

Y/n: Father I'm not in the mood

Slender: Let me guess you going to tell him later on

Y/n: Yes father. Please watch Sally

Slender: Sorry I can't me and my proxies going to train later. But jeff and BEN can.

You nod your head as your father walk off. Later on that day you arrival at Lj place as you walk in. You call out his name as he come out his room wearing a tee and sweatpants.

Lj: Surprising you came to talk

Y/n: Well I have to say something

Lj: Yes?

Y/n: I really love you and I'm sorry that I didn't believe you that you didn't kiss Jane. We been together for a really long time. I just miss you Lj.

Lj looks at you smiling as he kiss you. You hug him tightly as he give back your ring.
***************************

You and lj walks back to the mansion as Sally is running around the house.

Lj: What you do to her?

Jeff: You see she said she wanted something to drink so we gave her an energy drink.

Ben: Then she wanted a snack so we gave her Ice cream

Y/n: Next time I leave you guys a note

Lj grabs Sally as she fall on the ground with a light snore. He take her to her room as he come back down. You go in your father office sitting at his desk looking for a file. You start working as the other creepypastas Comes back.
Eyeless jack walks in the office asking what are you doing as you tell him you are in charge. He leaves as their a knock at the door.

Jane: I heard you and Lj back together

Y/n: Yea and you better stay away from him

Jane: Or what

Y/n: Don't forget Jane Slenderman is my father and his brothers are my uncles things will happened

Jane: Ooo a threat

Y/n: Touch him or my daughter i swear i kill you!

Jane: You not going to do nothin

Jane walks off as you start to feel weird but go back to working.