six

A/n: I know it been a LONG time since i updated but i didn't have any ideas. Welcome to a long chapter and this will be the last chapter enjoy and check out my other stories.

Jane is in her room with her door lock hanging pictures of her and Lj together. She is cutting your face out and pasting her face in. She sighs looking out the window thinking. She walk out her room locking the door behind her walking outside. She walks to the carnvinal climbing in Sally bedroom window. She shakes her awake telling her "Shhh".

Sally: Quietly Jane?

Jane: Hey baby

Sally: What you doing here?

Jane: Take my baby girl home..

Sally: What?

Jane: You see mommy got put in jail
But your "mommy" was supposed to be in jail for kidnapping you.

Sally: I'm confused

Jane: Come with me and I will explain

Jane picks with Sally running to a empty cabin. She tells Sally to stay their as she run to the mansion getting clothes, food, blankets etc going back to the cabin.

Jane: Story time ok

Sally: Ok

Jane: When you was born we wasn't immortal. We wasn't living here we lived in the real world. Mommy was stupid and got pregnant with you when I was 14. Your daddy was already immortal and way older then me. He had a girl about 2 decades ago that was your fake mommy.
Your daddy had to go here while mommy was mortal and I had you. But Jeff killed mommy family but I'm here now. So when you was born  daddy took you while i was sleep and gave you to your fake mommy.
That when your daddy disappear and your fake mommy lefted you their with your uncle. Your uncle raped you in that park that day remember. Remember the game he had you play. Then Slenderman found you take you in you called him father till Lj came. All the sudden your fake mommy comes back with fake tears and everything. It like she your death but did she?

Sally is crying as she hug Jane calling her mommy.
*********************

In the morning You wake up taking a shower then getting dress. You walk in Sally room seeing she not their. You walk in the living room then the kitchen she not their either you wake up Lj asking have he seen her. He get up looking around then asking his sister she say no. You and Lj walk to the mansion asking if anyone seen her.

Slenderman: Jane gone too

Jeff: I think she took Sally

Ej: Come let search the woods

Everyone running in the woods looking around as they see a cabin. Jeff and Lj walks in seeing a small girl laying a bed with dried up tears sleeping. Lj picks her up taking her to the mansion as the others look for Jane.
*****************★*****

At the mansion.....

Sally wakes up looking around.

Slenderman: Are you ok?

Sally: Yes...

Slender: Can you tell me happened

Sally: I found out Jane my real mother

Slender: No honey Y/n your mother

Sally: No she let my uncle hurt me

Slender: Sally want to hear a true story about your parents

Sally: Sure

Slender: Back in the 1800's your father been a clown all his life. A jack in a box really. Your mother and him been love for years. She had got pregnant with you as your father was leaving back in the Jack in the box to Issac. She was taking care of you but it was dangerous she was immortal so was your father. She help me fix up this place and bring pastas. But she got caught while carrying you she had to give you up for awhile. She place you on a porch running off. When she heard about your rape she was shocked. Then you was killed so I took you in then Lj started to change...but he lives here now then your mother came along.

Sally: What about her past life?

Slenderman: Ahhhh yes...Her mother was human but got killed during battle. I had to raise her and make her immortal. Me and her living with all my brothers.

Sally: So i like born around what

Slender: you was 8 when you lived with those people soo around the 60's

Sally: Wait

Slenderman: I said the 1600's no year with around that time period

You and Lj comes on hugging Sally.
They find Jane as they lock her up for life

The end

Noooo i didn't prove read soo any errors let me know and i know it impossible to be pregnant that long but hey your immortal anything possible