Prologue

It was already two in the morning when silence finally took over. Beer bottles, stripped-off clothes and wasted lads and lassies filled every corner of the house.

Sleeping on a couch upside-down, Mackenzie felt a sour taste in her throat. She got up, ran to the nearest kitchen sink and vomited.

"Gross," she whined as she rinse her face. And even if she's been out for an hour or two, the influence of the alcohol is still inside Mackenzie. It took almost an eternity of silence in front of the sink until she have finally decided to sleep upstairs. When she got her feet into the upper floor, her vision started to get blurry again. Mackenzie isn't aware which door she's been entering. Once she have entered, all she can see is the shade of pitch black taking over the whole room. She couldn't see anything, maybe because she hasn't sober yet or it really is dark inside the room. Either way, Mackenzie didn't care no matter how dim the expanse is. All she just ever wanted is to lie down so that her vision could be less intolerable.

Mackenzie lay in bed and stripped off her clothers. Fabric by fabric, she took off her party dress delicately. She's halfway through unclasping her brassiere when she suddenly stopped, and got her attention to the door.
A silhouette of a man is standing at the wide opened door. The man stepped inside the room and shut the door. The room was filled with darkness once again and she could barely see anything.

"Who are you?" She asked with her shaky voice but no one answered.

Mackenzie's about to get up when someone stopped her.

"Don't." a voice said. It was a manly voice. The voice was familiar, but she forgot who the person who owns it.

"What do you want?" She tried to check the man's face but failed to see. It was too dark and cold inside the room. Only the sound of the crickets outside can be heard.

"You." the voice answered. And in just a swift, the man is over Mackenzie. Her hips between the man's legs and her head stucked between the pinned arms on the bed.

"I want you." The voice said for the last time before claiming Mackenzie's lips. She was surprised, she tried to push the man away. But the kiss tasted so good that she forgot that she was resisting. Lips collide on another, moving in the same sync. A hand land between Mackenzie's thighs and a finger ran over her crotch, tracing small circle which gave her an intense shiver. She let out a soft moan because of the sensation. And as she parted her lips slightly, the man took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside Mackenzie's mouth.

They were kissing roughly, fighting for dominance. Mackenzie didn't realize that she's already fully naked. And as they tasted each other, the man's hand reached for the lady's clit and massaged her for more pleasure.

She doesn't want to stop what the man is doing. And when she's already wet and aroused, a finger slid inside her core. Mackenzie twitched as the finger starts to thrust inside her. It was slow at first, but as the time goes by, the thrust grew faster and faster. And after a few more thrust, Mackenzie finally let out her sweet orgasm. She was moaning and panting at the same time. Her eyes were shut and her hands are on the man's shoulders.

The man stopped on finger fucking Mackenzie, unbuttoned his pants, and undressed himself as fast as he could. When he's finally naked, the man held his erected manhood and slowly entered Mackenzie's core. She dug her nails against the man's back. The pain is undeniably bad. She fought the urge to cry not because it is painful but because it also felt satisfyingly good.

"Fuck. You're still tight babe." the man spoke breathlessly. Suddenly, Mackenzie opened her eyes widely and felt numb like the pain is already gone and is already sober. She soon realized the owner of the voice.

"S..stop." She begged and was about to cry.

"This is me, Mackenzie. Stop this kuya."
-

Date started : December 30, 2015
Date ended : March 30, 2016