Chapter 14

Mackenzie Xochitl

"Will you please remind me why are you here?" I cough and tried to avoid the smoke coming from Ate Tamsin's cigarette. She inhaled again and formed her mouth into an O then blew another plume of smoke that looks like a ring.

If I am just a little hipster here, I would be impressed. But I am not a fan of tobacco and nicotine, so I ain't impressed.

Ate Tamsin was a sophisticated woman. But she smelled like the tobacco she smokes. I wonder why Kuya Jack is still sticking with this woman. I mean, there are lot's of better woman in this world. Better woman who doesn't smoke and doesn't have alot of piercings on ita body.

"I'm just here for some details so I can have something to tell on those gossip mongers," she answered with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah whatever. I told you all the information you need so leave," I pushed her and lead her outside the house.

After few moments, dumating narin sa wakas ang ibang mga maids.

"Our maids are in here. Now you can go home and have a nap nap," itinulak ko pa siya sa ssakyan niya but she just raised her hand and shut her eyes that means I should not touch her.

To be honest, I don't want her to leave yet. Ate Tamsin is nice and I admit that nagkamali ako sa pag-judge ko sakanya. Pero kasi, I am not used in opening and telling my life story to her. After all that I have told her, bigla akong naka-ramdam ng hiya.

"You made a sacred vow before. Now you should prove that you will never leave each other no matter what, for better or for worst. After all you are husband and wife, not to mention that you also have a daughter. Fix that problem before it gets worse," that was the last thing I heard from Ate Tamsin before she entered her car and left.

I am still standing infront of our family house when a taxi stopped i front of our gate. To my surprise, a blonde and petite woman went out of the car.

"You whore!" My blood pressure suddenly rised as I march my way into that bitch who kisses Wyatt. Her face is pale fear is evident on her face.

"Wait, let me explain!" She begged but I didn't listen, I slapped her as hard as I can. Causing for her to fell off the ground.

"How dare you show up your bitch face!" I said steaming. My fist are now firmly clench as I stare on that bitchy blonde.

"I'm sorry," my expression softened when I heard her soft sobs.

"Please hear me out. Walang kasalanan si Wyatt," she added. She stood up weakly and held my hand.

"I am just a ramdom fan of the Bachelors and I am just so inlove with your husband that's why I did that. I know what I did was wrong and impulsive. Please forgive me, I did not meant to break your relationship," the blonde said while crying a river. I just stood quiet. I don't know how to react, or if I should believe it.

"Wyatt went to my house and told me everything. I was shocked at first because he's my crush but then I am more surprised when I saw his furious face staring at me. He was really mad because of what I did and I so damn guilty that's why here I am. Please forgive Wyatt. He really loves you so much more than anything in this world and I believe that he wont cheat on you," she held my hand. I heaved out a deep sigh and drag her inside the Manor.

"Are you really sure about that?", I asked with full of doubt. The blonde nodded at me and wiped her tears.

"I wont waste my time in here and shedding tears if I am just fooling around," sagot niya. I sighed once again and tapped her shoulders.

Gods. I felt alittle embarassed. I slapped Wyatt and this blonde and even call her a whore. But all this time, what I was thinking is all just a product of my negativity. Gods, I'm so stupid.

"I am deeply sorry about what I did earlier. You know, the slap and I even call you such names," I apologized. Nakaramdam ako ng hiya deep in my bones.

"Nah it's okay," she smiled.

"I deserved it anyway," she added and laughed. We talked about things and enjoyed each others company. Her name is Ruth and we're friends now. She even checked on Margon and took a selfie with us, then after that she excused herself and left.

It's already evening and was about to sleep when suddenly, one of our maids approached me.

"Ma'am, si Sir Mac po hinahanap kayo. Puntahan mo nalang daw po sa ER," said the maid.

"You mean Kuya Amos?" I asked and she nodded. I just thanked her kahit na naka-kunot na ang noo ko. Ang tagal na nawala ni Kuya Amos tapos ngayon lang siya magpapakita. And it is God forsaken evening already! What does he want again this time?

I marched my way to the entertainment room and saw him seating on a couch, wearing his most serious and emotionless face. I felt a little bit of antsy.

"There you are! How are you my princess?" I was discombobulate of what my brother is acting. Last time I checked, he's not acting like this before. Ang alam ko ay galit kami sa isat-isa and we barely talk to each other.

"I'm okay. What are you doing here Kuya? It's almost nine in the evening," I answered. He motioned me to sit beside him and so I did.

"I heard what had happened between you and that son of a bitch. And that sounded sore into my ears," I started to fidgeting my fingers. Kinakabahan ako sa susunod na sasabihin ni Kuya Amos. I can sense it na hindi ko ito magugustuhan.

He took out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I read it and my eyes grew wide open.

"Annulment paper?" I blurted out.

"I want you to unyoke your marriage," Kuya Amos said with his coldest tone.

-

Holy mother of the big O! May GoT season 6 naaaaaa! But sad truth, pinatay na nila sa last season sila Bebe Jojen Reid at Jon Snow kaya no thanks. HAHAHAHA! Eneweys, since holy week na next week, ito na nga ang gulay na gulay kong update muahaha. If you have some questions, just drop some comment or message me.