Ch. 16

Jungah's POV

.
.

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me awake, "Jungah... Jungah, wake up!" The voice was unrecognizeable at first but then I came into my senses after the person shook me a little more.

"Jungah... Jungah... you need to wake up!" The voice belongs to Dokyeom oppa.

I slowly open one of my eyes and yawn, "morning oppa... why did you wake me up?" I asked.

Behind the grinning Dokyeom oppa, Seungkwan was there, looking at me for no reason with a grin on his face, "do you know what day it is?" He asked, "uhm... Thursday?" I shrugged while rubbing my eyes, "and today's date is...?" Seungkwan continued.

I sighed at him, "Kwan... I'm barely awake... why are you making me guess stuffs already?" I whined at him.

Both of them then tackled me on my bed, "IT'S THE LAST DAY OF 2015!!!!"  They screamed loudly while tickling me at the same time.

It made me laugh loudly at the both of them, "yah!! Don't tickle me!!" I squealed.

They got off of me and Dokyeom oppa helped me up, "Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung said that they're gonna cook for tonight's dinner and they need your help" Dokyeom said while fixing my hair.

I kept my head low and groaned, "but I don't wanna work... this is the last morning of the year and I wanna spend it with sleep"

"Someone's a grumpy cat" a voice called from the door and when I look up I saw Mingyu casually leaning against the doorframe, "come on, it's already 10 am! You should've been up an hour ago!" He said, joining Dokyeom oppa and Seungkwan oppa on my bed, "yeah, but I don't feel like waking up..." I whindled again.

Suddenly another person show up from the door, "woah, is there some kind of a party going on?" S.Coups oppa chuckled as he came into my room, "come on Jungah, you need to get up! Jeonghan and Joshua needs your help" S.Coups oppa said, he cupped my face and brush my hair away.

He leaned to my ear and whispered, "you're gonna wanna look at what Joshua is wearing" my head snapped towards him and I quickly stood up and dash out of my own room.

On the way to the kitchen, I accidentally bumped into Joshua oppa, "oh my G-God... I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean t-" I was expecting a glare and a scold from him, but instead of those, he gave me a warm smile and he patted my head, "are you always this clumsy?"

I was left stunned at him, he laughed at me and slung an arm around my shoulder, "eish, come on! Me and Jeonghan hyung wants to talk to you" he then dragged me to Jeonghan oppa's room.

As we both walk, I realized that he's wearing the hoodie I gave him, "you're... wearing the hoodie I gave you..." I said lowly, "hmm? Yeah! I love it! How'd you know my style?" "Uhm... instinct?" "Well, I like it! And thanks for the capo and the pick too! How'd you know I played?" "Well, I saw the guitar in your room" "cool! You're pretty observant"

Then we both went into the eldest hyungs's room.

Jeonghan oppa and Joshua oppa told me their dinner plans and Jeonghan oppa made a list of stuffs to buy at the grocery store, "I'll come with Jungah! It'll probably be faster and I could help her carry all the groceries" Joshua oppa said, "fine, but make sure to be quick! I don't want any of us to fall off behind of our plan" Jeonghan oppa said.

After that I took a quick bath and get ready quickly before Joshua oppa suddenly came knocking into my room, "are you done, Jungah?" He asked, "just a sec!" I answered while putting my scarf around my neck loosely, "okay, come on!" "Nope! Nuuh, you can't wear your scarf like this! You'll catch a cold!" He said while taking my scarf off and wrapping it again around my neck this time a little more tightly so my neck was fully covered, "okay, now we can go" he smiled dorkilly and we head off.