( 1 ) The Illusion

"My name is Cameron Elizabeth Walker. I'm here to do magic and show you what I can do."

-₦¥$M-

"I want you to pick a card." Cameron says crouching down to the first person in front of the stage.

The man picked a random card and showed it to the rest of the crowd, he then put the card back and she shuffled it a lot. Smiling at the crowd Cameron pulled out a random card.

  "Is this your card?" She asks knowing the answer.

  "No." He says and the crowd boo's.

  "Is this your card?" Cameron soon says spreading her arms wide open making the backdrop his card. The three spades. The crowd gasped and clapping started up, echoing the stadium that some band were playing at. "Okay, one more trick then I'll be heading out."

  The crowd erupted into cheers, the hat that Cameron has set down down has been filling with bills and change.

  "I need someone to pick a card."

  The first person in view has picked a random card. The girl put it back and made Cameron shuffle the cards very skilfully.

   "Is this your card?" Already knowing the answer the girl shook her head, the girl smirked thinking she was defeated.

"Is this your card?" No.

   Cameron jumped down the stage and reached to the pocket of the girls jacket and pulled it out. "Is this your card?"

  The girls expression was priceless and everyone went into ecstasy with screams and cheers.

  "Thank you. I'm Cameron Walker and goodnight!"

  While walking down the pavement counting the gift dollars she has received a man in a blue hood bumped into her slipping a card into her bag when she didn't notice.

  "Oh, are you okay?"

  The hood nodded and walked away silently making Cameron's eyebrows furrow.

  Heading to her house in London she rummaged through her bag to find a hair tie but instead pulled out a tarot card that said on top.

  The Illusion.

And a date.

March 29th
4:44pm
45 East Evan Street
NY, NY

Cameron checked her phone and saw the date of today. March 27!

The blonde ran to her room and quickly packed as many things into a backpack and raced off to the airport.

-fινє нσяѕємєи-

  Cameron arrived at New York at 1pm, during the plane ride she managed to get a cosy apartment that was a few minutes away from East Evan.

  Since there was about three hours before she'd leave, Cameron decided to head to Starbucks or something, so she ordered a caramel Frap and cookie. She ate the cookie and walked around the neighbourhood for a while before heading to the building.

When Cameron reach there she checked the card to make sure she was at the right place.

Seems crummy.