(3) Tom and Jerry

Third Person-

Tom and Jerry.

That seemed to be the only thing that described Daniel and Cameron's relationship since they've met. Of course it's almost been a year, of practicing for the shows, eating a bunch of junk food, Merrit, Jack and Cameron having skipped the practices multiple times to have their stupid movie marathons for hours till they can't open their eyes the next morning.

Of course, Daniel got angry at this and yelled at them for being stupid. Cameron defended Merrit and Jack with snide remarks. And it resulted in the others putting them in as Tom (Daniel) and Jerry (Cameron).

That is until they got locked in a freezer.

"I can't believe it, I should've listen to Merritt but no," Cameron dragged out her no and then screamed, "I came here instead!"

"Well it's not my fault you don't know how to hold a door open!" Daniel yelled at the purple haired girl.

She slowly turned and glared at him. "Is it my fault your such a horrible leader?! Oh shit yeah, ITS NOT!"

"You think your the oh so great magician that could go by herself without our help? You can't, your useless without us!"

"Keep speaking considering I was going solo all my life!" She yelled at him, her rage growing inside of her by every sound that even managed to escape his stupid lips.

"Well I doubt you were good! Did your parents abandon you for being a horrible magician?!" Daniel yelled, a hurt expression crosses over her face.

"Just give up! Your never going to be a magician. I'm never going to allow it!" Her mother stated kneeling down to fix the six year old Cameron's hair.

   "But, mommy. It's so much fun and it's so cool."

   "Cameron why can't you just be like me and your father? We don't like such silly stuff, were lawyers and doctors and you wanna be a magician?"

   Cameron just looked at Daniel then turned around and walked to the other side of the room and sat down ignoring everything he says.

"Cameron?" Daniel called. "No snide remark, no mean insult? Nothing?"

Daniel sighed and got up, he grabbed Cameron's hands and yanked her up. When she didn't look at him, he grabbed her chin and brought her head up looking into her glossy eyes.

   "Cameron?"

   "Leave me alone, it's not you care anyway!" Cameron yelled and yanked her hands away from his, Daniel opened and shut his mouth. "You don't even care about other people, you don't think about their feelings, all you care about is yourself and—"

   Daniel took long strides towards her and gently put his lips on hers, Cameron didn't know what to do until she sudddenly liked the feeling of his soft lips on hers and went with it. Her hands tangled in his hair and his hands were frozen on her waist like a gentleman.

   Cameron realized that she was kissing the one and only Daniel Atlas, the guy she met 8 months ago and despised ever since. Even though they've had their friendship or cute moments but she never thought it would lead to this.

   She pulled away and shook her head, pacing back and forth thinking about what had just happened while Daniel stood with his mouth agape and raised eyebrows.

   The door swung open showing a confused Jack with furrowed eyebrows. Cameron sighed of relief and ran to him, he held her arms and they spoke while staring at each other.

   Of course she'd not want me. She has Jack.

   The team had a meeting in the kitchen on bar stools around the island. Cameron had a cup of hot cocoa and a blanket around her, while Daniel had tea and a blanket as well. Throughout the whole meeting, the two would glance at each other and look away, but Daniel just stared at her, didn't look away, didn't flinch. Just stared at her beauty, sighed then walked away.

   A/N; Tbh I know it's short and all, but it's just something to show you that I'm going to be frequently updating every week or so because I'm finally out of hell— I mean school. YAY! Enjoy my loves...