( 2 ) Like Me Back

-DANIEL-
  It's been a month and a half since we've moved into the Aria building with Cameron. It was really big and has enough space to breathe and move around.

  Jack and Cameron have been getting closer as the days go by and she seems to actually talk to me including her sarcastic and mean remarks. Well we are going to be working and living with each other for a year or more, so she'd have to warm up to me somehow.

  "Daniel! Me and the guys are heading out to shop and get food. So you'll have to stay with Cameron." Henley informs, I nod and shoot her a thumbs up. "Strictly no fighting."

  When they left I walked to Cameron's room, and just went in. That's how it was with us, so if you were masturbating and we walked in on you. Eesh.

  The purple haired girl was sitting on her bed with her legs crossed, she had her laptop placed on her lap and some beats headphones.

  I walked to her and stopped while I took in her features, her purple hair was left down to her shoulders, her green eyes were flicking through the laptop like she was reading something. She was biting her lip and it looked pretty, what's the word?

Sexy...

  Wait. What?

  Okay, snap out of it Daniel, you don't think Cameron's sexy, you hate her. She hates you. My head was swarming with thoughts that I myself didn't know that Cameron saw me thinking very deeply.

"Daniel? What are you doing standing in the middle of my room looking more of an idiot than you already are?" See.

"Right, just came in to tell you that Henley and the guys headed out to get food and shop a bit." I informed and she nodded still looking at me as I awkwardly looked around her room.

I expected more girl things but it was actually really cool in here, the room colour was a turquoise, there was a desk against the wall in front of me, her bed was grey with Lilo and Stitch covers, there were many photos on the wall to the right that were shaped as a girl smiling with her hands wide open.

She had a walk-in-closet —Which I guessed— and of course her own bathroom. There was a flat screen TV and books with papers on every space except the floor.

"Well?" She questioned staring at me like I've lost my mind.

"What?"

"Get out!"

"Why? We need to get to know each other better. So until then I will sit right over here." I stated, taking a seat on her white spinning chair that was by her desk, there on her desk were books opened and closed laid out every where with some black glasses placed on top. "You wear glasses?"

"Yeah, when no ones around."

"Well, why aren't you wearing them now?"

"I have my contacts in and I'm way too lazy to remove them." Her green eyes transferred from her laptop to me, she glanced down at the mess and immediately got up. "Sorry bout' the mess. Didn't know someone would be staying in my room."

"I don't mind actually."

Before she closed the books I found a name written on one book in particular.

Lionel Shrike.

I didn't question it mainly because it's her choice on what she read and I wasn't going to stop her I was just confused and curious as to why she was reading about Lionel Shrike.

   "So Atlas, what would you like to know about me?" She questioned still looking through her laptop.

   "Basic stuff, like favourite colour, favourite band, favourite food." I listed off then mumbled. "What you see in a guy."

"Well as you can see my favourite colour is turquoise or red, I like Fall Out Boy, One Republic, maybe even One Direction, and somehow I like Justin Bieber. I love and I mean love Pizza as well as ice cream." She ticked off, "I really like guys with blonde hair, blue eyes, an amazing personality, as in their supposed o be funny, really generous, respectful of my actions and just plain out fun to be with, that even if we were doing nothing and staring at a wall on different sides of the couch it would still be fun."

What kind of shocked me is that she actually answered or heard me in the first place.

What saddened me was that she liked guys with blonde hair.

Why am I sad? I won't ever fall for Cameron, it's kind of impossible to fall for an impulsive, sarcastic, annoying— funny, beautiful. STOP.

God what's wrong with me? It's only between about a month or more, why am I feeling this? God I feel so girly and weird.

What do I do?

I spaced out again on her spinning chair, it was hilarious to just randomly enter a different world.

"Daniel!" She snapped, I jerked forward and almost fell off the chair making me chuckle, "If your that uninterested then the door is that way."

"No!" I suddenly yelled, damn it how embarrassing. "I'm interested, just have a lot of thoughts right now."

"Well, let's talk. I'll be your— therapist."

"Okay, well there's this girl, I've known her for a while and I started thinking differently about her, I've started to feel things for her, she probably hates my guts and I'm getting confused with my feelings." I explained not showing a hint it was her, can't risk that.

  "Well, my advice is to just be yourself girls love guys who act like themselves around them. Another point is to just ask her out in a creative way, a romantic way, or just ask her out while watching the telly or shit." She explained with a shrug, I chuckled at her and shook my head.

"It's not easy, this girl, she's very stubborn, like I said before she hates my guts, but honestly I really like her."

  "Just go for it, if she rejects you then, she's stupid. Don't let your insecurities get in your way."

   With a grin, I got off the chair and kissed her cheek. Her eyes were shut and a sigh escaped her slightly parted lips.

  "Thank you Cameron."

  "Say that to me once you've got the girl." She smiled and watched me head out.

  I just needed one favour from Cameron Grey.

  Like me back.