Dont you hide to

It was a warm Saturday, and my best friend was coming over. Our door bell rang and ran to the door in my footsie pajama an opened the door. It was Hayes. Damn you look gorgeous he said laughing and almost falling to the ground. We'll are u gonna stand there and laugh or are you gonna come in. He walked in and we ran up to my room. I walked into my bathroom to change. I came out in a crop top and some capreis. I had to go fix my makeup. While I was in there I heard something shifting and shaking then It stopped for about 5 mins then I heard it start up agin. I walked out and I saw Hayes in tears. He looked at me with hate in his eyes. Turn around he said. I rufused to why do u have blades an these bad notes. Why were you going threw my stuff. Bc you went through mine. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door my back sliding against the door my shoulders and hands getting stiff. I fell to my hands and knees he cracked the door then he flew it open. Why wouldn't you tell me. Bc you would judge me. Your right I'm judging u bc you didn't tell me. I got up and ran to him I gripped my arms around his neck his hands around my waist. My heart was beating so fast no wonder it didn't race straight outa my heart. He pushed me away and said he needs some time to calm down so I let him go. I ran to my bed and smothered my face into my pillow. Why why why I said screaming into my pillow. My mom came up and said what's wrong. I just looked at the floor and told her nothing. She silently shut the door. I looked at my pillow and told my self my nana can make me a new one if she ever comes back. I went and cleans up my make up then took a hot shower. I came out and got dressed the called my boyfreind taylor. He answerd and then came straight to my house. I'm sorry where is he ima beat his ass. No it's my fault im the one. What are you hiding said taylor. Nothing. Why are you hiding. We'll don't you hide to. No I don't he said as he laid me back on my bed kissing my temple input my face into the indent of his kneel and fell asleep.