1. Joey tweeted me

-Sky POV-
I wake up to my phone's notifications blowing up. Wtf? Why are there so many notifications? I checked my phone to see that Joey kidney had replied to one of the tweets I sent him saying I couldn't wait to meet him this weekend for PressPlayChicago.

"Can't wait to see you little munch @joeykidney"

"@skylurMayo little munch? Haha can't wait cutie."

DAMN STRAIGHT YOU REPLY TO ME JOEY KIDNEY GOSH YOU'RE SO CUTE HOW CAN SOMEONE HATE YOU YOU'RE JUST SO PERF. I thought to my self as I scrolled through my twitter feed seeing all the stuff that was trending as well. I got off and got in the shower. Ahh another week at school till pressplay! This would be my 5th pressplay. I've been to Philly, Detroit, and all Chicago shows. They've added new people that I adore even if I haven't meet them yet.
Wesley finn is the special guest and I can't wait to meet him.He is so hawttt like honestly my little heart flutters and I get these butterflies in my tummy when I watch his younows and hear him sing. But when has that not happened. I can't help it I just kind of get these little crushes when I see these people and I truly don't know how to stop it. Maybe it'll stop if I get a boyfriend? Hahah how am I kidding myself, I've never had a serious boyfriend in all my years, only one but the that little shit cheated on me during a school dance he was volunteering at. So for now i'll just have these little crushes over these guys that will never look my way. It's not the healthiest thing but what am I suppose to do when all the boys at my school are dicks.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I stepped out of the shower and got into my salad sweater and a pair of jeans with my favorite boots my hair wasn't long nor short but man was it a hassle to brush. Finally it was brushed and all puffy so I decided to just make a bun out of my hair cause i'm a little rebel and why should i get ready when school is over in a week so I'm good with just this.

School was over and I decided to call my sister and see if she wanted to walk around down town seeing as most of the boys were down there.

"Kat want to go downtown to see the boys?.

"Ummmm sky I would but do you even know where in downtown they are?"

"ha no...."

"Sky just wait till the weekend plus we'll see them on Friday cause we have the 2 nights."

"Ok fine but i'm still going to Gloria jeans for coffee do you still not want to come?

"Nah fam i'm good but bring me a pretzel at the stand since you're going to the hip right?"

"Yah yah ok bye tell mom i'm gonna be late."

"K bye."

I got on the bus and headed to the mall. When I arrived I went straight to Gloria jean and got a dark chocolate chip chiller, i also got kat her pretzel and put it away in my bag. I than walked into hot topic. ahhh my store, my home more like. I came here like every week and today they had stocked up on lip rings. I wear the fake ones cause I don't want to get my lip pierced yet. I was staring at them wondering which one to get and that'll when I heard the voice that made my heart flutter and butterflies to erupt in my stomach

"Hey Guys lets go in hot topic."

****Story part written 12-26-15****

-Edited on 5-28-16-