3. First Encounter

-Sky POV-

Oh my gosh. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO HE'S STARING AT ME. I REPEAT WESLEY IS STARING AT ME. ok calm down sky. Breath. In and out. In and out. (A/n hahah I really wanna try in nd out) Once I calmed down like 2 minutes later I decided that it's best I just leave cause I wasn't wearing exactly the best outfit and my hair was all over the place in the bun.
As I was leaving something truly magical (I think the fangirl god was giving me a miracle) cause Wesley came up to me. MAY I ADD WITH TAYLOR AND JOEY. MY LITTLE TOEY HEARTT.
"Hey you a fan of pressplay?"
Wesley Tucker you little poop of course it's obvious with my damn salad sweater and the pressplay book bag that I have.
"Ummm haha yah"
Ohhh goshh why awkward me why. Did you really have to come say hello to the world at this very moment.
"Coooolll.....so you going to the show this weekend?" YESSS WOOOOHH FOR SHIZZLE I AM.
"Yah. Are you gonna preform at the show?
"Probably I don't know, you'll have to find out?" he said with a smirk that could kill my poor little fangirl heart.
Waitttt. Wait. Wait... Was wesley flirting with me??  No it couldn't be. I'm like a piece of lard just walking around. He could not be flirting with me.

-Wesley POV-

She was just wow. I went up to to her and asked is she was a fan of pressplay. I'm an idiot of course she is she has Christian's sweater and a pressplay book bag.

"Umm haha yah."
She replied so awkwardly. Soo cute.
I decided to flirt with her and maybe learn her name. Turns out shes going to pressplay. Ohh gosg and I thought I was already excited for it now I'm freaking out she's so pretty. I wasn't going to sing but ill ask david if I can. I need to be careful though I want to get signed by them and one bad move and david won't sign me.

-Taylor POV-
Wesley walked into hot topic but stopped right away. Huh? What wrong?Me and joey walked in and saw why he had stopped. There was a girl. Not just any girl she was pretty. Her skin pale and her lops red. I think they were naturally red. She looked around 17 or 18 maybe more. You could so tell wes was into her. She was a fan if us she was so cute and awakward damn wes is lucky he got to her first.

-Joey POV-
Taylor stopped walking when he saw the girl. I did as well since he was walking in-front of me hmmp. I fell on my back.
"Taylor what was that for man?"

"That girl is so pretty and I think I've seen her around pressplays before."

"Ohh yah she went to Philly last month right?"

"Yeah...do you think we should tell him Davids rules for dating?"

"Yeah."

_________________________________________

When we got back to the hotel we sat wesley down and started talking to him.
"Wesley we saw you talking to the girl at the mall. She's been a fan of pressplay since the beginning and we saw the way you were looking at her."
He responded with a small nod and you could see he was blushing and trying to hide it. "We just wanted to tell you the thing david told us when he signed us. He said that if we where to get girlfriend's or boyfriends that we where to tell him if it was a fan and you would introduce them to him and he would give you his approval. We just wanted to tell you cause we know you want to get sign and we want you signed as well cause you're a supper cool dude." I said with a smile to reassure him that it was ok to like a fan.
"Thanks guys for telling me I'll try to talk to her when we see her this weekend"

****Story part writtrn 12-27-15****
I don't know where this story is really going but I hope whomever reads it likes it :)