1

Thanisha's POV

Where is it? Where is it?

I ran around tearing my room apart to find what I need.

I heard the doorbell ring.

Oh f*ck my life. He's going to kill me.

"Thanisha!! Jaldi khar! Shehry is waiting!" Mom said.

"Coming!" I yelled.

Kaha rakh dia maina.

"Tannu!!!" I heard him yell this time.

Ugh!I'll find it later. I ran downstairs and apologized for keeping him waiting.

"It's okay, abh challo," he said.

Shehry and I had been friends for a very long time. I think since before elementary. I guess you can say friends at birth.

I had other friends as well including Aproova, Piyal, and Sapna, my main girls. As well as Gauri who I met in college and we became real close friends, he's super sweet and really easy to get along with.

"Madam school, aur tumhara sports kha bag kaha hai? Don't you have practice today?" Shehry asked.

"Are yaar, don't ask. That's what I was going crazy looking for this morning,"I said.

"I know why you didn't find it,"he said.

"Acha ji?" I asked.

He nodded and got out of the car.

At least tell me, I thought getting out.

"You left it in the trunk of my car,"he said.

"Oh!" I said facepalming.

"Thanks," I added.

I took my bag from him and left from there.

I only joined sports because of Piyal. I think we all did because of her. She's the most sporty person out of the group. She's played everything!

I'm on the badminton team, she's on the hockey team, Sapna is on the basketball team and Aproova is on the tennis team.

It's funny how us girls are all sports players and the guys are more into drama, like acting and making films.

But I just love the way things are. I have amazing friends, what more could I ask for?

A/N--- Happy l8 birthday oyetannu_ihura :) sry I'm posting it late..was so busy :)