13

----Piyal's POV----

I had to leave from there because it felt awkward with his gaze on me.

I mean, he's not a bad guy and I really like him, but on the other hand there was this nonexistent relationship I was in.

"Hey Piyal," I heard someone say.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Boyfriend sa assa baath kartha hai?" He asked.

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Listen to me carefully. You have no idea what a boyfriend even is. You stood me up so many times. I've been done with you forever ago! I've mentally checked out of this 'relationship'. And now I'm letting you know that I'm breaking up with you!" I yelled at him.

Thankfully there was nobody around that really cared. Only like two girls.

---Waqas' POV--

"Bhabi, where's everyone else even at?" I asked, putting emphasize on Bhabi like she did with jiju.

"Bhabi?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Well jiju, and I can call you that and will because who knows about Shehry and me,"she said. "I have no idea."

"Koi bi aur nahi tha aap kha pass?" I asked.

"Nope," she said.

"Acha Bhabi teek hai. I'll try to find someone else," I said.

"Will you stop?" She asked.

"Stop what bhabi?" I asked.

"Calling me bhabi," she said.

"No. Now if you'll excuse me," I said.

"Waqas,"she said.

"Ji bhabi?" I asked.

She just glared at me and I started laughing. Bhabi toh pakka Thanisha ji.

I went looking for someone else so she could finish her cheating.

"I'm breaking up with you!" I heard someone yell.

Oh drama! Interesting, I thought to myself and went that way only to see Piyal and some guy.

He's probably the bastard that stood her up.

She turned to leave but he pulled her back.

Not my girl, you son of a b*tch.

"What the heck?! Leave me,"she said.

"I don't think so," he said.

"Oh, but I think so," I said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"None of your business," I said.

"Come on Piyal," I said.

I took her hand and left from there.

"Thanks,"she said.

"You don't have to thank me," I said.

"But still. If you didn't come at the right time then.."she was saying but I interrupted her.

"This is going to sound stupid par mera dil bol raha hai to tell you,"I said.

"Tell me what?" She asked.

"I love you," I said.

"Waqas,"she said.

"I know. You literally just got out of a relationship a second ago. I understand. Par dil bol raha tha so I told you,"I said.

"Do me a favor,"she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Aap kha dil koh battho, keh yeh dil,"she said pointing to her heart. "Yeh bi aap kha hai."

That suprised me.

"Really?" I asked suprised.

She nodded.

I hugged her and I can tell she was a bit suprised by that but she hugged me back.

"You know I broke up with him, because I started falling for you,"she said.

"I do now," I said.

"I really do love you,"I said.

"I love you too,"she said.