P r o l o g u e

P R O L O G U E

{ c h a s i n g  e l e a n o r }

  ✿ ✿ ✿

Everyday, I got my coffee from the cafe nearby named Coffee Drips. I usually spent most of my time there, after all my work. Sitting at the corner booth, beside the huge glass window with a good book in my hands, instantly calmed me, giving me a soothing and relaxing mood.I didn't know that there was a boy watching me everyday. I didn't know that he watched my every move in that coffee shop and I didn't know that he knew my favorite order. He knew how I wanted my coffee and that every Friday I drank an iced coffee, whether it's winter and its -10 degrees Celsius outside or not I always had an iced coffee on Fridays, always. I didn't know that he existed, until this very special day. It was the 11th of November and it was a Wednesday. I was done for the day with work, and I was sipping on my coffee,devouring each and every single sip I took and enjoying the burst of flavor in my mouth. I was drinking a normal black coffee, with two shots of some cherry liquor. It made the coffee a bit more sweeter and I liked that, a lot. I loved coffee, in fact, I'm obsessed with the drink. I cut a small slice of the Red Velvet cake which I ordered with my coffee and continued reading my book. I was currently reading The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord and it was a great book. As usual, I was completely unaware of my surroundings and I got so lost in the pages before me, that I didn't notice the boy who would change my life just by taking the seat in front of me. Only after he cleared his throat I noticed him. He had thick brown hair which looked like he had run his fingers countless times through it, but it still looked really sexy. His eyes were light green orbs and it was beautifully lined with a dark shade of cerulean blue. He was dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white v-neck and a dark gray beanie hung loosely on the top of his visibly soft hair. He had taken his black leather jacket off and it was now placed on his lap. He smiled at me,a dimple popping on the left side of his cheek, making my heart flutter and the sight of it. I love guys with dimples, my inner mind reminded. He said his first words to me, and they made my breath hitch inside my throat, "Hi, I'm Blake."

A / N :

Heeyy,
This is the prologue of our first book that we're writing together, so enjoy :)
The song is Adore by Jasmine Thompson and it's the book's song, so you should really listen to it!
The picture is Blake and Eleanor. We hope you like them and think that Blake's hotness aka Sergio Carvajal is awesome and too hot for this world. <3

P.S. His eyes are actually brown but we've written it as green here. :D

We love you,
Shelly&Nat