C h a s i n g E l e a n o r (2)

C H A P T E R  T W O

{ t a l k i n g  t o  h e r }

✿ ✿ ✿

E L E A N O R  S M I T H

"Hi, I'm Blake." I snap my head towards the deep voice. I almost choke on my spit when I saw who it came from, oh my God. His eyes...they're so fxcking beautiful.

I clear my throat, attempting to snap out of my haze "I do not appreciate when random strangers interrupt me." I snap at him, "Especially when I am reading." I say, but I close my book anyways and place it beside me, taking a sip of my coffee. Wow, this guy is so hot that it's making it hard for me to breath freely.

His eyes bore into mine and I stare right back at him, studying his face features carefully. I chose to observe his gorgeous eyes first, which lay beneath his curved and shaped eyebrows. He had a pair of almond eyes which consisted of two beautiful irises that possessed a stunning shade of forest green and they had little sparks of dark blue swirling past each other. He had a small, cute bulb nose which somehow managed to look hot on his already gorgeous face. He had chiseled lips just like his defined face. He had a slight five o'clock shadow forming on his jaw that made his face look extremely sexy.

I'm pretty sure that I was visibly drooling because he was definitely the most handsome guy I've ever set my eyes on. He had thi-

OKAY WOW, I'M SO CREEPY. I NEED TO STOP. LIKE RIGHT NOW.

"Well, I am sorry for interrupting you." He apologizes and interrupts me again, but this time, it was from me mentally undressing him, oops I know I went too far there. He continues, "But I couldn't help notice that you were sitting here all alone and I just thought you could use some company." He smiles, a dimple forming on his cheek and pulls out a book out of nowhere and places it on the table, slightly pushing it towards me and opens it to read.

I can't help but notice the tattoos on his arms when he did this, I could only see that there were a lot of tattoos printed on his arms, but I couldn't make out what they were, but it managed to look very sexy no matter what. I stretch my neck to read the title on book's familiar cover. The book was called The Book Thief and was written by Markus Zusak.

A smile forms on lips as I notice that it was one of my favorite books. "You have a good taste in books." I complimented him and turned back to reading my own book.

We sat in silence until I heard him chuckle softly. I instantly looked up and saw him quickly look away from a spot outside the coffee shop which could be seen from the large window beside us. I shifted my gaze towards it and I found a few young people standing there and they were talking to each other with radiant smiles plastered on their faces. There was this girl who was nodding vigorously at something the guy beside her told her and there was this guy who was just hysterically laughing like a complete maniac beside them. Another guy, whom I found really tall was making gestures with his hands, pointing at me and Blake and drawing a heart with his fingers.

My eyes widened when I finally realized what they we're talking about, "Are they talking about us?" My words barely audible, come out my mouth. "I don't know!" He replied almost too immediately. I nodded with a small smile.

"Are they your friends?" I asked curiously, averting my gaze towards him and then back at the group of people I just spotted, they were now looking at us as though waiting for something to happen, He looked down at his book and he gently nodded. I smiled and mumbled to myself, "At least you have good friends."