Chapter One (cutting)

I came home one day and my mom and dad decided to go out for dinner. We went to (your fav place to eat). Well we were there I asked my dad if I could just pack him a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and he said fine. Once we got home he asked me to make him a bolonnie sandwich. I tried to ask if I could make a peanut butter one like said I could, and that's when he started to yell at me saying that it isn't that hard to make him a sandwich. My father has his moments where he will yell at me for no good reason. That night was my breaking point. I'm (y/n). And this is the day I met my breaking point.

~Y/n P.O.V~

My dad just fucking yelled at me for no reason. Why doesn't he see I have emotion too. Why does he take everything out on me? I asked myself well making the sandwich that he didn't want me to make after he yelled at me. I couldn't take the yelling anymore and I walked over to the knife holder and grabbed one. I rolled up my sleeve and started to cut across the upper part of my arm. I was so upset that I cut the vain by the elbow bend. I walked upstairs and told my dad I made him his sandwich and he told me he really didn't want me to make one for him and that he was mad at me for not just doing what he said and not talking back. After that speech that I have heard 50 times I went to watch my favorite anime. Fairy tail. When I went to my computer to watch it there was this sticky note on the screen.

"Dear (y/n),

This is for the girl I saw cutting. Please remove the sticky note and a great adventure awaits you.

From, N.D"

That's when I decided to take the sticky note off the computer and then everything started to feel fuzzy. I blacked out and that's when the magic happened.

~Time skip~ Y/n P.O.V~

I wake up to this load thud under me. "OW!!!" I yell from hitting the ground. My eyes are closed from the pain from hitting the ground and the I hear two every familiar voices.

"Hey flame brain look she actually came." A man said.

"Of course she came ice princess. Who wouldn't want to be out of that." A different man said. When I opened my eyes standing in front of me was a pink haired pyro and a navy blue haired popsicle.

"NO WAY!!!!!" I yelled and they both stared at me. "YOUR NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!" I yelled pointing at the pinkitty. "AND YOUR GRAY FULLBUSTER!!!!" I said pointing at the popsicle.

"That's us!" Natsu said with his famous smile. He was wearing the cloths from after the grand magic games so I was left out of that, but oh well, I'm here in fairy tail with my biggest anime crush. "So who are you?" Natsu asked well extending his arm to help me up.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I don't know if I have magic or not. I just got here." I said well Natsu helped me up. I noticed I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and the scars where there. I covered them and started staring at the ground.

"Well (y/n) is a great name. Come on let's take-" I cut Natsu off. "Do you have anything long sleeved?" I asked.

"Why do you need long sleeves? It's like the middle of summer!!!" Gray asked starting to take off his shirt.

"A) Gray put your shirt back on. B) N.D told you, didn't you Natsu Dragneel?" I looked at Natsu knowing he sent me the note on my computer. Gray put his shirt back on complaining about how hot it is and Natsu took me to his house to talk to me alone.

"(Y/n) why did you do it?" Natsu asked with the most serious face I have ever seen him make.

"I was upset with my dad for yelling at me all the time with no reason, and when he locked me out of the house because I said I didn't want to live there because they treated me like shit, and when I said I wanted to leave but didn't say I wanted to leave to take a shower and my dad dragged me down my stairs and pushed me out of the house and said if I wanted to leave and when I did he yelled at me to come back." At that point. Natsu hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Shh they won't find you here. I won't let them hurt you anymore." Natsu said and we just sat there and I cried well he just hugged me.