Chapter Two (sucideal thoughts)

I was still in fairy tail. We found out I'm a elemental bender, and my main magic is fire and ice. Natsu and Gray are always fighting like I thought they would. Master was drunk 24/7. Lucy and I tried to be friends but she started to talk about me behind my back to the other girls in fairy tail. I left the guild early to go home. And when I got to Natsu's house there was someone inside. (you live with Natsu) I decided that I would find out who it was and before I even got a look at them they ran off.

"That's weird, I wonder what they wanted with Natsu, or maybe me." I said aloud and then I saw a piece of paper on the main table. It was addressed to me with no name of who sent it. I was scared to read it at first, but then my cursorily got the best of me. I opened up the letter and the words on the page shocked me.

"YOUR A WHORE!!! YOUR SHOULDN'T BE HERE!!! WE ALL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!! GO DIE IN A HOLE!!! YOUR A MISTAKE!!! NEVER COME BACK!!!" And there was more. By the time I had finished the letter I was crying and the page was sopping wet. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife I could find. I went upstairs and kept crying from the words on the page.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

I got home and there was a wet paper on the table that smelled like tear. Then I remembered that Lucy said she was going to follow (y/n) home so she wouldn't get hurt. But that was just the opposite of her words she wanted (Y/n) dead. I started to get a sent of blood coming from upstairs. "(Y/N) I'M COMING STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!" I yelled yell running up the stairs. When I made it upstairs (y/n) had blood coming from a vain under her arm. She didn't faintly cut herself, but she was losing a lot of blood. "(Y/N)!!!!!" I yelled and she just looked at me with tears in her eyes and ones down her face. "(Y/n) I'm sorry I said I would always be there for you, and I didn't notice you were gone. I'm sorry (y/n)." I said with my own tears in my eyes.

"N-natsu, who was the letter from?" (y/n) asked. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was from Lucy and lissanna. "Natsu please just tell me." (y/n) asked again.

"Lucy and Lissanna." I said looking at the ground and then I heard more tears hit the ground. I walked next to (y/n) and gave her a hug. She was crying so much, I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered that (y/n) was bleeding. "Hey (y/n) let's go get those cuts cleaned. No one wants you dead. Especially not me and Ice princess." (Y/n) nodded and I helped her clean the cuts on her arms, and got them sowed up. After that (y/n) went to bed and I could tell she was still upset, so I climbed in bed with her. She snuggled up agents me and and I pulled her waist close to me. She was so pretty and everything any guy, even me, would want. She can't see it sadly. I'll show her the light of a true family and friends. I'll keep her safe from one's who try to make her sad. I'll keep her near me forever.

~Next day ~ Your P.O.V

I woke up to someone holding me up to there chest. They smelled like smoke, ashes, and... hair spray? "Natsu?" I asked and he just moved and groaned because he didn't want to get up. "Natsu do you use hair spray?" I asked and he shot up like someone had said something about him and gray kissing.

"WHO TOLD YOU!!!" Natsu yelled joking. He's so cute when he wakes up, His hair all in his face and... SHIRTLESS!!!

"Natsu... where is your not wearing a shirt..." I said and started blushing. He looked down and then gave me his famous smile.

"Oh really I didn't know." He said with a evil smirk like he was planning something. Then he started to look down and I noticed that I was in his grasp.

"Natsu what are you doing?" I asked starting to get scared of the outcome of this.

"Hehe you'll see (y/n)." Natsu said trailing his hand down my side and to my waist. He started to pull me closer and closer. Then that's when...

~Cliff hanger~