Can't Stop

Last time

And then he pulled me closer.

"N-natsu what are you doing?" I asked

"Hehe (Y/n) you'll see." Natsu said running his hand down my waist and that's when it happened

(I know not word for word sowwy.)

~Your pov~

And then lucy walked in. "WHAT THE HELL! WHY WON'T YOU JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!" Lucy screamed seeing me and Natsu like this. Her face was as red as Karma's hair. (Assassination Classroom). "YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE (Y/N)!" Lucy grabs her key and summons Tardirs. "KILL HER! SHE STOLE NATSU FROM ME!" Lucy screamed and he charged at me. I jumped up and started towards the knife next to the bed.

"I'm done, I'm sorry." I said acting like I was going to cut the vain down and then Tardirs stopped in front of me. "You fell for it!" I screamed turning the knife blade towards him and cutting him for where the sun doesn't shine to his head. He fell down and went back to the celestial world.

"HOW THE HELL?! TO HELL WITH YOU!? TO HELL WITH YOU BOTH!" Lucy screamed running out of the room.

"RIGHT BACK AT YOU!" I yelled pissed at her. Natsu looked at me in shock. "I may not look like it but I'm one hell of a fighter." I said smiling at him, he did the same back and we both got dressed to go to the guild.

~~~Lovely time skip~~~ (Your pov) <3

Natsu and I where walking to the guild together. As soon as we got there a bunch of people where there waiting for someone. "ARE YOU (Y/N)?!" Asked one of the men. I nodded lightly and they all advanced.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I yelled bursting into black flames growing into white ones. "LEAVE NOW BEFORE I PERSONALLY ESCORT YOU OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled venom dripping from my mouth. They all yelled calling me a monster and the daughter of the true demon. I sighed and calmed down, so did the flames. Once they has all left Natsu turned to me.

"Do you know what those flames meant?" He asked. I shock my head 'no'. "YOU HAVE MAGIC, YOU CAN JOIN!" Natsu screamed and hugged me.

"T-to t-tight N-natsu..." I said nat able to breath. He left go and apologized. I shock my head forgivingly and we both walked into the guild. As we walked in everyone starred at us. Then I felt my face light up. We where holding hands.

"GUYS (Y/N) NEEDS A GUILD MARK! SHE'S GOT MAGIC! SHES THE DAUGHTER OF THE BLACK AND WHITE DRAGON OMEN!!!" Natsu yelled and they all dragged us to marry-jane. I got it in (F/c) and on my collar bone. I was happy but for some reason I headed to the counter where people got the stuff to eat with. I grabbed a knife and headed to the bathroom.

"Hey (y/n) whats up?" Asked Windy. She looked down and saw the knife in my hand. "Oh no your not going to..." Before she could finish I started cutting my wrist, deeper and deeper each time. Windy hand dragged me barely out of the bathroom. "NNNNAAATTTSSSSUUUU!!!!" Windy yelled but I didn't care. I kept cutting my wrist. I ran out of room on that wrist so I tried to put it in my other hand but someone grabbed it from me.

"Hell no." Gray said looking at the knife and my wrist. "You're not going to leave mine or flame brains sight until you some this bull shit." Gray said helping me up from the ground.

"I-I'm sorry G-Gray I c-can't s-stop" ....