Applying for a Job

DISCIPLINARY SYSTEM:

Every member must:
☘Have LINE app, if you don't have it, please download.
☘Save 'Notice Board' in public library.
☘Scored at least A- for English in exams.
☘Use email to send in articles.

This magazine will have a THREE MONTH CYCLE. Basically, any symbols by your name which is shown in our bio will be wiped out clean when a new three month cycle starts. Whether you get a good or a bad symbol, it will be erased. You will start over anew if you've made a mistake.

> Received []
Good job! You managed to send it in time and I've received your article. :)

> Excused [E]
I understand that we all have our own lives and we can't possibly fully dedicate ourselves in this magazine. So unless if you have a VALID reason or and EMERGENCY, you'll be excused for sending your article late or not sending in your article at all. However, you may only be excused ONCE in the three months cycle. If your reason seems ridiculous to me, the please DO NOT question me if you're given a warning. If you do question me or any of you at all, you or the person you're 'defending' will be fired.
Eg: Ridiculous reasons
•"I forgot"
•"I have nothing to write"
•"I can't send email"
PS: If you can't send in your articles with a VALID reason, please tell us before hand. At least ONE WEEK before the deadline. Any later than that, you'll be given a warning. Regardless of what reason you have.

> Warning []
You'll be given a warning if you commit any of these mistakes:
•Sending your article late.
•Did not send in your article.
•Ignore our messages.
•Lack of effort in your works.
If you received THREE warnings in the three month cycle, you'll automatically be fired. You will also be blacklisted to join the team for a year, NOT PERMANENTLY.

***Please write "Miku Miku!" before your application to confirm that you have read Hunter X Hunter Magazine's disciplinary system entirely.***

APPLICATION: -PM this account.

Name: What shall I call you?
Position:
LINE ID:
Birthdate:
Favourite Vocaloid:
Reason:
(1) For joining team:
(2) For choosing this position:
Qualities:

***If you hold TWO or more positions, please make sure you can cope with it. If you can't, I'll immediately force you to drop one position.***

SAMPLE

Send in an article for the position you requested for. You must send it BEFORE PMing us your application.

How to send in your article:

To: vocaloidmagazine@gmail.com
Subject: SAMPLE | [Position - Username]

Examples:

Your sample will be published in the latest magazine issue, so do take this seriously

Your sample will be published in the latest magazine issue, so do take this seriously. If you've passed, you will be informed and will be added to our LINE group chat.