;01

~Grayson's POV~

"Dude, come on. Do you want to get mobbed today?!" I yelled down the hall.

My brother, Ethan, and I are going to the mall. The new opening is today and we want to be the first ones there. But, Ethan is taking thirty thousand years to get ready so it doesn't look like we're leaving any time soon.

"I'm coming!" He yelled, bursting out of his bedroom with his pants at his knees.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as he scrambled down the hall, slipping on his shoes in the process.

"Getting dressed, what does it look like?" He pulled up his pants and buckled them. Standing up straight and proud when he was finished.

"Record time!" He said, flashing a teethy smile and throwing two fists in the air.

I gave him a look. "If you didn't wake up so late you'd be in the Olympics,"

He smirked at me and headed for the door.

"Wait," I said, causing him to turn back towards me.

I walked up to him and poked his neck. 

"Your shirt's on backwards."

~

Ethan and I stayed at the mall all day. We each spent almost all our money at the vans store, buying 2 pairs of shoes each and some hoodies.

"I'm going to the food court with the rest of this, I hear they have a Chipotle!" Ethan said, starting to walk away.

"I'm going to Barnes & Nobles," I stated, walking in the other direction.

"What the hell, you don't read," I heard Ethan say.

"It's a damn good day to start!" I laughed.

~Courtney's POV~

"MY MOMMA DONT LIKE YOU AND SHE LIKES EVERY ONE!" I yelled, cruising down the highway with my best friend.

She recently bought Justiin Bieber's new album, Purpose, and we were determined to memorize all the songs.

"I thought you didn't like Justin," my friend said, turning down the music.

"Do you not remember my 6th grade room?" I asked, my voice squeaking.

"Yeah, but you ripped down your poster in 7th grade and sold your One Time album on eBay," she stated, taking a sip of her chocolate milk. And I'm the child.

"Once a belieber, always a belieber, Hailey," I flipped my hand at her and continued to sing Love Yourself.

"He did have his glow up," she agreed.

"I knew from the Calvin Klein shoot that he was ready for me,"

"I knew from his first tattoo,"

I looked at her before saying, "oh really, what if his first tattoo was a clown?"

She glared at me over her sunglasses.

"Huh? Can't hear you?" I said, leaning towards her.

She leaned forward and blasted the music.

"EXACTLYYYYYYYYY!!!" I yelled while laughing as we sang along once again.

~

"My moms here," Hailey groaned while walking up to me.

We'd spent almost a full day at this new mall, buying matching clothes and best friend bracelets. We were currently in the "As Seen On TV" store looking for that slurpee maker.

"Already?!" I yelled, gaining some staires from the other people in the store.

I glared at everyone before turning back to Hailey.

"Courtney, it's 9 o'clock. We've been here for twelve hours," she said, sounding exhausted.

"Wow, I didn't notice," I said, glancing at the imaginary watch on my wrist.

She scoffed and looked at her phone.

"I knew you wouldn't want to leave so I just told her to pick me up,"

I looked at her for a second. I didn't realize I had been dragging her around all day. The only reason why she even came with me is because I'm her best friend. I smiled as I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you for coming with me," I said, squeezing her.

"No need to thank me, I love spending time with you," she said, squeezing me back.

"Text me when you get home, bitch," I yelled after her as she walked away.

"Will do, hoe with legs!"

I smiled, walking out of the store and towards Barnes & Nobles. Hailey hates books but I love 'em.

~end of chapter~

I know it's super short but it's just the beginning.

Make sure you vote and comment what you think, the more you do the faster I write (:

~(:)Courtney(:)