;03

(THANKS FOR 200 FOLLOWERS ASDFGHJKL//read authors note at end)

~Courtney's POV~

"I still don't understand why you bought all these books," Hailey said.

She recently arrived at my house and is now scanning over my freshly filled book shelf. Little side note; Hailey doesn't read.

"Because I wanted to," I said with defeat. Damn, can a girl not buy all of her favorite authors books?

"Mhmm, I see," she said, finally sitting down on my bed.

I laughed as I glared at her. She's a little bitch.

She layed back on my bed and pulled her arms above her head.

"So, what'd you do after I left the mall besides buying a thousand books?"

"That's it," I said thinking back.

She sat up on her elbows and looked at me.

"You didn't meet any cute boys?" She asked playfully while wiggling her eyebrows.

"No," I said laughing. I stood up and walked over my bookshelf, admiring my new books for the hundredth time in the last 12 hours.

"Oh!" I said, startling Hailey.

She clutched her chest and looked at me. 

"For the love of God, what,"

"I helped this boy find a good book yesterday," I said happily as I sat back down on my bed.

"I told him about the Divergent series,"

She groaned, due to the fact that I talk about this series all the time.

"And why did this pop into your head?" She asked.

"Because you asked if I met any cute boys. He was cute."

She shot her head up.

"Did you get his number?" She asked, sitting up a bit more.

"No?" I said, more as a question.

"Oh my god Courtney," she said, looking up at the ceiling.

"What?" I asked, looking up with her. (Me af)

"Did you get his name?" 

"No," I said, dragging out the 'o'.

"Why am I friends with you," she huffed as she stood up and pulled me with her.

She grabbed her jacket off the edge of my bed and my keys off the dresser. She pulled me all the way down the steps and practically threw me outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked as she pushed me towards my car and shoved the keys in my hand.

She didn't answer me until we were both in the car. We kind of sat there in silence for a minute.

"I can't drive if you don't tell me where to go," I said laughing.

"To the mall," she said as I finally started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"And why is this?" I asked.

"Because," she said as if it was obvious.

"You think guys at book stores are cute. We're gonna go find you that cute boy."

"Hailey," I said turning to her. "He won't be there."

"You don't know that," she said, throwing up her hand. "Maybe he's looking for you."

"He's just a stranger."

~Grayson's POV~

"Remind me why we're here again?" Ethan asked as he slowly followed behind me.

We were back in Barnes&Nobles and I was on the hunt for more good books. Well, at least that's what I kept telling myself.

I couldn't get that girl out of my mind. I didn't even speak to her and god damn it! Why am I such a whimp. For crying out loud why can't I just-

"Woahohoh look what we have here," Ethan hummed, knocking me out of my thoughts.

He was peering over the top of a book that he had opened that, may I add, was upside down.

"What?" I asked, a bit annoyed that I was interrupted. Well, I really wasn't.

"I see some hot girls," he said, biting his lip as he continued to staire past me.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to catch a glimpse of this "eye candy". I turned to see two girls with their backs facing towards us.

I was a bit taken aback when I noticed one of the girls had long brown hair. Now, don't get me wrong, lots of girls have brown hair. But this one just seemed, familiar. (Changing the name of this book to stalker bc Graysons a bitch)

"Dude that's her," I said, slapping Ethans arm repeatedly.

"Hey, stop," he said, pushing me off of him.

"How do you know it's her, you can only see her hair."

I completely ignored what he said as I started to walk over to the two girls.

"Excuse me," I said as I got close enough for them to hear me.

As I walked up behind them I realized that either I didn't speak loud enough or they were too consumed in their own discussion.

"He's not here Hailey, why would her be here?"

"Because he's looking for you," 

I gulped as I slowly backed away.

"He's a stranger that's creepy,"

I am creepy.

"Well you're looking for him too,"

She is?

"Because you dragged me here!"

I took another step backwards and fell flat on my ass.

"Fuck," I huffed out as my fall made the loudest noise possible.

The two girls turned around in complete shock.

"Oh my god!" She yelled. And by she, I mean my stranger.

-end of chapter-

I'm inactive af and I'm super sorry but there are semester exams going on in school rn (for all you younger people, those are highschool exams. Good luck.) 

I'll try to be more active once they're over (last day is Friday)

And btw, I made a conjoined account with drizzydolanz and it's called fookingdolanz and we're gonna start posting on there soon so go hop on over and give it a follow (:

~(:)Courtney(:)