Chapter 25: Santa Monica Blvd.

Four Weeks later...

~Ti~

We were in LA for an industry event for Clive Davis, everybody who was anybody in the industry was at this party that's how big a deal it was.

So I was thinking we need to do that song together Ti. You know I am down Saddiq from what you telling me its got a deep message. I was talking to Saddiq when I saw this bastard roll in the event; I wasn't surprised that he was here. I mean he's a decent producer and all but I was more surprised me is who he was with. Uhh Saddiq excuse me right quick, I said getting up and going to where Li was with Shawn, Ro, and Tyree.

Lili Iwhispered in her ear. Yeah Ti's what's up? That I said pointing to Jamal walking in with that some mixed chick. Oh wow Ro said looking at the door too. She does know that he is married right? Apparently he ditched the ring just like he ditched Noelle I said as he approached us.

Hello Ladies he said approaching us. Way to disrespect my sister I said crossing my arms. Disrespect, I haven't seen your sister in what three months after she tries to kill me and runs off, and now I am being disrespectful. Baby what are they talking about the girl said. Oh you didn't tell her, Li said. Tell me what? He's married to my sister, been married for what 2 going on 3 years. Is that true Jamal? What I tell you about speaking Asia? Damn you let him control you like that? She just looked at us and then back at him and then she looked away.

Anyway when you see Noelle that is if she decides to come out of hiding, tell her I have the paperwork for our divorce waiting for her he smirked. I just rolled my eyes at him, We ain't seen her since you took her from us so what's that supposed to mean? Nothing he said as passed us. Oh and Tionne he said as he got close to me, I got eyes and ears all over Atlanta so I will know when she pops up, he said continuing past me.

What his ass say, Li said. Nothing at all I said rolling my eyes at his presence. Li and Ro let me speak to yall real quick. Okay they said following behind me to the bathroom. Check the stalls, I said as they came in. They're clear, Ro said. I locked the bathroom door behind me. What he really say Ti cause I know he said something. He talking about he has eyes and ears all over Atlanta. I ain't worried about that, you see that big ass bruise on ole girls arm? I thought I was the only one that saw it, Ro said. Naw I definitely saw it. I got Shawn doing some investigating on Jamal for us. What he come up with? Apparently, Jamal does have kids. What really? Yeah two little boys and a little girl they live in St. Louis. That close, I wonder if Noe knew about them. I doubt it apparently he kept them in the Suburbs while he and Noelle lived in the city. Figures! I've already reached out to one of his baby mama's but she won't return my calls. I am waiting on the other one to call me back. So what are we gonna do she's gonna have that baby next month and she can't have it there? I got a plan, but yall tell me what yall think about it, I said.

What you thinking Ti? Texas! Texas, they both said in Unison! Yes Texas! Who's in Texas besides her...hell no Ti we are not sending her to Texas with them, Li said. Look it's either that are she's gonna have that baby in Honduras, cause she can't come back to Georgia yet. Really Ti you wanna send her back to Texas to those people that put through all that shit, Ro said. Look I know yall think I am crazy and hell I half do to, but that is the only other place she can go that Jamal won't have access to her. We are gonna go make sure she has the baby safely and then she can come back. Plus we need Olivia to come back for a little bit. You sure you just don't want Olivia to come back for your own reasons? I am going to let that slide Lisa, because I know you a little upset right now, but nothing is more important than my sister's health okay. The only reason Olivia needs to come back is eventually Jamal is gonna come looking for her and if she's been gone that long he's gonna put two and two together.