Chapter 29: Damaged

~Li~

So what about this house Noe? I don't know I mean its nice and all but...but what Noe this is the 10th house we've seen and all of them have had some sort of problem or issue. I know Li I just want to make sure that it's the right place for Amarah and I. Okay I get it Noelle you want to make sure there is enough security for you and Amarah. Yeah that's the main thing and I want to make sure that Jamal can never find me like ever. I get it so we will look at the next one.

Wait, I kinda like this place though I mean it's in a gated community and you are around the corner, Mama and Ti are like 10 mins away and Ro is 15 mins away. It could work for us.

I looked around the condo and this is just what she needs something big enough for her and Amarah but also she will feel safe as well. After talking with Ti about her going to talk to her mom, I know that she is in a fragile state. None of us want to see her be that way so we are all chipping in different ways to help her cope.

I think this could work for you Noe, we could get you some extra security and then we could put it in someone else name so that no one will know that it belongs to you. She looked around the place again. I think I want the living room to be cool, grays and purples. There is my little interior designer I said putting an arm around her shoulder. She nodded her head and smiled. Yeah I like this place it has a good aura about it. Cool lets got make this offer then so we can get you moved in.

The past few months I've still been on my investigation shit with regards to Jamal, and Shawn and I have found out a hell of a lot stuff about him that he was probably hoping no one would ever find out. I've also been taking care of Asia as well I got in touch with some of her family and she's with them now in Philly, as soon as Noelle is mentally up to par I want to introduce the two of them as well as the other person that finally got back to me.

~Ro~

We going to see Nini today? Yeah Bry come on get your stuff together so we can go see her new house. Alright Ma. Ma! I am sorry Mom he said chuckling. He been hanging with these little knuckle head boys way too much got him talking like a he ain't got no sense I said to Tyree. Come on Ro he's a boy. I don't care he better have some respect! Babe he's got respect, yeah he better I said grabbing my purse. I am ready mom he said coming down the stairs with his back pack. Alright babe I'll see you later I am dropping him off at Dallas's house after we visit Noe. Okay, love you he said giving me a kiss. Love you too baby. We drove the 15 mins to see Noe's new house. She moved to a gated community for real like we had to have a special code just to get into the gate. And on top of that she changes it after every visit as well.

Wow mom Nini was not playing with the security was she Bry said as we passed the guards station. No she wasn't, we drove two streets down and then turned left on to a cul-de-sac she was the first house on the right. I saw the moving truck in front of the house. Come on Bry I said parking next to her car in the drive way.

Hello I said walking into her house. Ro! I heard her say from what seemed to be the kitchen. Hey Noe! Roro! She said coming around the corner to hug me. Nini! Bryson she said looking at Bryson. Nini I've missed you. I've missed you to boy. Look you almost taller than me. I know Nini you are short stuff. Okay I am short stuff I can still take you little boy she said play fighting with him. They missed this, back before Noelle left they were thick as thieves. It's good seeing them like this again.

Where is Amarah? Oh you wanna see sticky butt she said smiling. Uhh yeah that was my only reason for coming over here. For real Ro you didn't come to see me? Well...Whatever Ro she said rolling her eyes. Come on she is in here she said going into the den where Ron and Kayo were. What's up yall? Nothing much taking a break from the slave driver there they said looking at Noe and laughing. Hey I said I'd pay yall...in food, I am strapped for cash you know that. We messing with you Noe, we got you for free we just glad you back at home where you need to be. She nodded and took Amarah out of her little play pen. I believe this is who you came for she said handing her to me.