Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Flourish & Blotts

Draco Malfoy awoke to the sun shining brightly in his face and the warmth of a naked body curled up next to his. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the blonde that was currently occupying his bed. At least she's hot, thought Draco to himself. On countless occasions he had woken up to find some of the ugliest girls next to him with no idea of what had happened the previous night. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he sat up groggily. This sudden movement caused his companion to wake up. Draco looked down at her; a look of pure disgust on his face, but the poor girl merely smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Draco easily shoved her off and got out of bed, wrapping a silk black sheet around his waist.

"Where are you going Drackie?" called the blonde, making Draco cringe, "Don't you want to have a quick round before we start the day?"

Stopping in his tracks, Draco turned himself around, almost robotically. He stared at the girl, wondering how anyone could possibly have such little respect for themselves, but if there was one thing that he couldn't resist in this world it would be sex, and since she was offering so generously, who was he to refuse the opportunity. He walked over to the bed, dropping the sheets and crawled on top of the blonde, stroking her hair affectionately.

"What's your name?" he asked casually.

"Stacey," replied the girl, looking a little hurt

"That's nice," said Draco before bringing his lips to hers, kissing her fiercely.

Ten minutes later, Draco once again got out of bed and demanded the girl to leave his house at once. She protested, of course, but upon receiving a menacing glare from Draco, she gathered up her things and ran out the house as fast as her five-inch stilettos could carry her. Laughing to himself, Draco made his way into the bathroom to shower. As the hot water pounded his head and shoulders, Draco thought about his life. He was filthy rich, he mused to himself, smirking. But the thing that really made him proud was that his wealth had nothing to do with his inheritance. You see the bank balance that his father had left him when he died was a mere fraction of what Draco had turned it into.

After inheriting all of his father's enterprises he used it to expand his already hefty fortune. Draco was now the owner of a very large, very successful company known as Malfoy Inc. It was a company that sold electronics, as surprising as that sounds. Though Draco had hated muggleborns with a passion he had always been fascinated at how they managed to cope without magic. The discovery of things such as the television and iPod had knocked Draco off his feet, and he had taken the liberty of introducing them to the rest of the wizarding world. Today Malfoy Inc. had a branch in every country that had a wizarding community large enough. They sold TVs, fridges, stereos, video games, household appliances, computer, you name it. But the best part about it all was that they all ran on magic, no electricity required.

Besides being of one the richest wizards in the world, Draco was also one of the most eligible bachelors. What with his good looks, charm and massive bank account there was not a single female out there that could resist him. They fainted at the sight of him and lined up outside his office building just to get a glimpse of him. His face was on the cover of every wizarding magazine not only within Britain, but all around the globe. The problem with Draco, however, was that he loved being single and did not plan on settling down any time soon, especially with one of his lunatic fans. Females to him, even at this age, served one purpose, to give him release and that was it, he did not want any more from them. Besides, being single meant that he could have a different girl every night and he did not even have to worry about disappointing her, not that Draco ever did. Smirking once again at this thought, Draco turned off the tap and got out of the shower.