Love Shouldnt Be Hard

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

HEEELP ANYONE HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I keep yelling until my attacker clamps his bloody hands over my mouth to prevent me from screaming any longer. I attempt to kick him in the shins but fail miserably. My attacker lets me go and throws me over his back, and then proceeds to throw me into his car. The man leaves to the back of the car and leaves the door wide open. I climb out of the car and start to run. Not much longer after I start running I hear pounding footsteps behind me. I keep running even though these heels make it very difficult. I run until I come to a seemingly abandoned house and run inside. I lock the door and hide behind a couch in the next room. From the window I can see the man running in the opposite direction and I see a few other guys with him as well. They all get in my attackers car and drive off. When I am sure that they are gone I leave the abandoned house and begin to walk back home.I continue to walk until my feet hurt so bad that I can barely stand. I sit on a park bench nearby and start to doze off.

ABOUT A HALF OF AN HOUR LATER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HONK HONK. I am awakened by the sound of a horn honking. I look at my phone and see that it is 3:00 am. OH SHOOT! I yell out and start to run. As I am running I see the car that honked its horn at me right next to me. The person in the car once again honks its horn at me. I walk up to the car and the person in the car rolls down his window to reveal his face. "Do you need a lift you look like you need it?" the boy in the car asks. I think against it but I am so tired I just get in his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A.N. Hi everyone I know this chapter is reaaaaallllly short but the chapters to come will be much longer. Please vote comment tell me if you like it don't like it if you don't like it tell me why and what I can do to fix that.