Sweet Escape

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I wake up with a smile on my face. It's been a week since I have been brought into Ghosts. Everyone here is pretty nice with the exception for Harry. he is pretty cold hearted. The girls are lovely and I've spent almost every waking moment with them. I love it but I miss my home, I miss my family and friends. I have come up with the perfect escape plan. Today they are going out to rob a bank, and i "broke" my leg so they are leaving me here. When I am sure that they are gone I'm going to sneak out and go home. In the middle of my daydream of reuniting with my family I hear Harry's voice outside of my door so I go to" sleep". He comes in the room and shakes me.
"we are about to leave so I'm locking up and keeping you with three guards everything that you need is up here so don't even try to escape.
He gives me a sickly sweet smile and walks out of the room. Crap. this is gonna be harder than I thought.

Harry's P.O.V.
I Walk out of Elizabeth's room and meet the rest of the gang.
"Okay is everybody ready."
Everyone nods their head.
"This should be pretty quick, The bank is closed today but there will be cameras so I need Perrie and Stacey to disable them. after that Zayn Justin and I will open the safe and get the money. I need you two girls to have the car ready to drive away."
Everyone nods their head and we walk out the door. I look back at the guard
"Keep her safe."
He nods her head and I join the rest of the gang.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.
I hear the door close and look out of the window to see everyone piling up in the van. Harry looks up at the window and I duck. This is going to be harder. It took me forever to devise this plan, and now it's ruined. I think to myself and then it came to me. The window. I try to open it up and it opens. Turn uppppp I can go home and see my family. I bet they are worried sick. I grab my bag and throw it out of the window. I tie the bed sheet to the bed post and let it down. If Flynn could go up a window with hair I'm sure I can get down using a sheet. I close my eyes and slide. When I open my eyes I'm safely at the bottom. I pick up my bag and hail a cab.
"5638 Raymont in Toxteth Liverpool."
The man nods his head. Toxteth is a good hour away from here. This will be a long ride.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Harry's P.O.V
"This is it guys." we pull down our masks and Perrie and Stacey go disable the cameras while Zayn, Justin, and I wait for the signal to come out and handle our business. When the girls give us the signal we leave the van while they come in. Justin bombs the safe and we pull out our bags and grab as much cash as we bags can't
"Okay lets go."
We get in the car and drive out.
"That was fun." Perrie smiles. She has been doing this since she was twelve. It's Sad that she started so early but that's what made her the way she is.
Ring Ring Ring
"Who's phone is that?"
"I think it's yours fool" Zayn jokes.
I answer it.
Guard: Where's the key to the girls room
Harry: Why
Guard: it's really quiet in there I want to check on her
Harry: She's probably sleep, she's a teenage girl they like to sleep.
Guard: Bu-
Harry: Bye George. If you are really that worried stand outside the door. And if you ate doing your job correctly you wouldn't need to be worried.
I hang up the phone. I don't want anyone but me checking on her. I don't trust anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elizabeth's P.O.V.
"We are here miss.
"Thank you" I hand him the money and run up to my door with my bag. I dig in the bottom for the key and unlock the door.