Car rides and a familliar face

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

The silence in the car was deafening. Literally. I decided to break the silence. I'm Elizabeth by the way. I know. the stranger said. I was taken aback by his statement. I knew this is was a bad idea. "What do you mean you know who I am?" I ask the stranger. "I saw you at the party today, and I'm Harry, but I'm sure you knew that." The stranger or "Harry" says while smirking his pink lips. I start to panic just a bit. I am in Harry Styles car. This was a worse idea then I thought it was! Harry is apart of London's most notorious gang. They invented the words scary and terrifying. I start to tap my fingers on the seat, a terrible habit when I am frightened or nervous."Can you stop that's really distracting me" Harry growls.

I nod my head in response, and stare out the window. I see absolutely nothing outside but in this moment that's the most interesting thing.

-A LITTLE WHILE LATER-

Uhm....Harry we've passed my house.

"I know" Harry says with a smirk.

"What do you mean you know ?!?!" I am beyond scared and irritated at this point. I've had a long night, and this Harry guy isn't making my situation any better!

I'm yanked out of my thoughts when he says your staying at my place tonight. I am completely taken aback by his rude comment.

"What do you mean I'm staying at your place?!?! I NEVER agreed to this! I want to go home now!"

Who does he think he is? He completely ignores me and keeps on driving. The nerve of him! I roll my eyes and pout like a two year old.

Harry's P.O.V.

I look over at Elizabeth and see her roll her eyes and pout like a two year old. I chuckle a little bit. This girl..... she's something else. " I'ml. taking you to my house to keep you safe." I don't know why I told her this.

"SAFE FROM WHAT THE ONLY THING I NEED TO BE SAFE FROM IS.....never mind"

"FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" My anger is boiling over she is an ungrateful brat! I clench my fist on the steering wheel and my knuckles are white as a ghost. I see her sit further down in her seat as if she was scared of me. Darn right she should be.

"I'm waiting for an answer" I yell louder.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

When Harry yells at me I get really scared. I don't know why but i sink further into my seat, and letting a few tears escape from my eyes. So this is the Harry that everyone has been warning me about.

".... Im scared of you" I whispered so that he could barely hear me but I knew that he heard me when his jaw tensed up and he gripped the steering wheel tighter. I sat in my seat a little further, scared of him and I just couldnt help but think of how I got myself into this mess in the first place.

Flashback of earlier that day

" Hey Eli" My best friend Jessicca suprises me causing me to squeal.

"Hey Jess, did you get invited to Kelsey's party tonight?"

"Yes, did you?"

Of course she did why did i even ask such a stupid question?

"No..... not like i wanted to go anyway pssh"

"Eli I know you better than that I know you wanna go."

"Yeah I sorta do but i can't just show up uninvited, plus i dont go to parties so I would probably be all awkward."

"Hey I have an idea why don't you go with me, I mean your like my plus one so your not uninvited, and Max is not coming anyway so i can't just turn up alone"

"Okay jessicca ill go ith you" i chuckle a little bit. Jessicca sounds hillarious when she says turn up it sounds like turnip.

I give Jessicca a hug and walk to my car. When I pull up into my driveway I get out of the car and see a note from my mom: Hey Elizabeth I won't be home until like 10:00 there was an opening for the late shift so of course i took it. Love you. ( NO PARTYING WHILE I"M OUT!!!!!) I roll my eyes and cant help but laugh at the irony. I head upstairs and rack through my closet for hours before i find the perfect outfit, that practically screams perfection. I grab my shoes, makeup and start curling my hair. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After two ridiculous hours of curling my hair i slide on my black leather leggins, white shirt with black hearts scattered on it, and red spiked boots. I walk over to my makeup chair, pull out foundation, red lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I apply all of that on my face just as Jessicca walks in.

"OMG Elizabeth you look so cute!" Jessicca squeals.

"Uh.....thanks are you ready to go?"

"Yeah but i think you should grab a jacket it's like getting really chilly out there."

"Okay, i'll meet yuou in the car.'

I grab my black leather jacket off of the coat rack, and my HANDS OFF purse, and head out of the door. I climb into Jessicca's car, and we turn up the tunes and sing completely off key the entire ride. When we arrive to the party i am so nervous you could probably hear my heart beating louder than the music, blaring from the speakers. 

" Come on Elizabeth it's just a party, just do NOT Drink, dance, socialize and have fun"

"Okay"

I repeat Jessicca's words over and over again in my head.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Now I remember why I don't go to parties. This sucks and is totally not worth the lecture, and grounding that i will get when i get home. not to mention the fact that I can't find Jessicca anywhere. I inwardly groan, and walk out of the house more nervous leaving than I was when i came in.

HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! HELP ANYOONE HE.....!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear someone scream from a distance. I know I shouldnt follow that noise, but I would feel terrible just leaving and ignoring the person in trouble. So going against my better judgement I follow the screams to see a girl about twenty years old covered in blood and breathing her last breaths. I let out a scream which catches her atackers attention. I try to command my legs to move but i'm frozen in place. Thats when the man comes closer in a scary mask. He grabs my arm but I jerk away and start to run. When i don't hear his footsteps behind me I stop to catch my breath. Thats when he grabs me and clamps his bloody hands over my mouth.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback Over.

I shiver at the thought. Finally we reach Harry's house. Correction Mega Mansion. His house is like a mini palace. 

" Nice isn't it?"

"Nice is an understatement"

Harry clears his throught," Uhm are you coming in?

"Oh yeah, coming"

Authors Note: Hey link to her party outfit below. please read vote fan :)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=102462120