Warning: Drink in Moderation

Disclaimer: I do not own TRMD and its characters.

"Sooo..."

Batchi winced as she drank her coffee, her head throbbing a little with every minute movement. "Ano?" she asked as she looked over at her friend who is currently sprawled on the tiled floor.

With her head slightly tussled and with a thin-framed glasses perched atop her nose, Althea looked quizzically her friend. "Anong nangyari last night?"

The short-haired girl winced again at the question. She then sipped on her mug while trying to collect her still-muddled thoughts. Absentmindedly noticing the books and reviewers mindlessly scattered on the floor and around Althea, she thought back on last night's events.

It was rather... interesting.

[Flashback]

"Batchiii..." Cathleen slurred as the two girls lumbered along BGC, their drunken gait gaining a few funny looks from the few onlookers. "Let's do something fuuunnn..."

The short-haired girl—who is drunk beyond reason—just nodded enthusiastically in reply. Well, as enthusiastically as a drunk person can do, which is just lazily nodding her head in reply.

"Game. Ano trip mo?" Batchi asked readily because she's at the point of being easily convinced into doing anything right now.

The taller girl, with a playful grin on her flushed face, looked around. "Nakita mo yun?" she slurred as she pointed at a shiny, black Mercedes Benz. "Let's trash that car."

Batchi blinked. She looked at the pointed direction—while briefly pondering on how they got into the parking lot without her noticing—and then looked back at the grinning face of Cathleen.

It was a familiar grin: full of promised mischief and endless excitement. And it was the same kind of grin that got them arrested last November for public misconduct.

So naturally, she will do it. Because she's fucking drunk. "Game ako, tsong."

[End of Flashback]

"Wala. Kasama ko lang si Cathleen kagabi."

Althea sported a look of sudden comprehension at that. "Kaya pala," she tut-tutted, a sly smile surfacing at Batchi's rolling eyes. "Kamusta na pala siya?" she asked casually and the short-haired girl slightly chuckled at that.

"Ayun. Type ka pa din," she said just as causally as she sipped again, sighing at the heavenly, bitter taste.

She needed it for her damn hangover.

The other girl just scoffed in reply. "Tell her to move on na," she added as she flipped another page from the book she's currently holding. "It's been months."

"Look who's talking. Ikaw ba naka-move on na?"

Batchi watched amusedly as Althea Guevarra's eyes widened while simultaneously blushing heavily. "Dun sa girl," she added with a grin as she tried to suppress her laughter at the way her friend tries to hide her reaction.

"Girl? What girl?" Althea tried to asked as casually as she could after a few seconds, but Batchi could still see the major tell-tale sign of her embarrassment so she's not buying it.