Normal

I walk around the track my head down without a care, swishing my tail to keep flies away. I look at my herd and see their in the same stance, I walk up to my owner and he is sad. I whinny softly and he looks up, he hugs me tightly and cries. I stand waiting for my owner to tell me what is the matter, knowing that he will.

"My girl". He strokes my nuzzle with tears in his eyes, I whinny softly and nuzzle his face. "I'm gonna have to sell you". I pin my ears in sadness and put my head down, "and your herd". I see a couple of men that don't look to nice come towards my herd, I rear and whinny. I run at my herd and stand in the front of them, I snort and put my head down in a warning stance.

They chuckle and grab my mother, I rear and whinny. I buck almost hitting the mans face, he whips and I back down. The stallion smirks, I whinny and stomp my hooves, I know it was him. "Let me see her run". The man stroking me says, I calm down and my owner smiles. "Go run girl". He pats my butt and I start running the track, full speed.

My owner smiles still but I can tell he is sad, but he stays strong. I finish and slide a stop, then rear in a circle. The men look at me and smirk, "she is the one". He pats my side and whispers in my ear soothing words, I calm down and rest my back hoof.

They grab my tack, every piece of it and my lead rope and halter. They walk up to me but my owner chuckles, they give him a curios look. "She loads up without anything". I walk to the trailer and sniff, but jump up and wait for them. They look at me stunned but put on my halter and lead rope, they tie me up and I whinny. They smile and I hope they aren't doing this to just seen like good people.

My owner walks up to the side of the trailer and strokes my nuzzle, "I will never forget you, Gina, who's young heart shall never be tamed". He sheds a tear before they drive off, I whinny to him and he waves breaking down. He gets on his knees and just cried into his hands, I put my head in the trailer and close my eyes.

-COUPLE HOURS LATER-

I hear the trailer open, I open my eyes but close them to the light. "Hey girl". A women walks up, looking so sweet and caring. I nuzzle her and she chuckles and unties me, I follow her and she pats me. "You'll be my barrel racer, but also a carriage horse girl". She fixes my forelock and the men come around, "get the carriage".

I look around and see a huge pasture, 3 stables, and a mansion. Must have some good money, I whinny and perk my ears. I see another trailer pull up and I look and see the stallion with a devil glint in his eye. The man comes with a carriage and I sniff but allow, the man hooks me up and puts a bridle on me. He puts a weird thing around my eye, blocking the sun. I feel a whip on my rum and I whinny but walk.

They make me do my famous freisan trot, known to amaze people all around the world. I trot into the city nearby and see kids run around me and I just keep trotting, but then pull to a stop when two ladies wave money in the air. They hop on and the man whips me twice so I know that I need to trot.

I start trotting and see people watch me in some sort of curious glint in their eye. I snort out my nostrils flaring, but my legs go up high in a almost dancing kind of way. He pulls me to a stop and the ladies jump off, they pet for a minute then leave, I whinny and walk when he only whips me once.

I see a familiar man, black hair, it's him. I hear another whip so I trot, we trot by my old owner and he looks at me stunned. He waves money and I stop and let him on, I get whipped twice and hear them talking quietly.

I stop by a tack store and I perk my ears, I naw on my bit and my head high. My owner walks up "I miss ya already girl". He pats my side and walks off, I start trotting and feel a tug and I turn back towards the house.

I walk up to the women and she smiles, she takes off my bridle and I feel super thirsty. She puts on a halter and lead rope, she leads me to the middle stable and leads me to a stall. I walk in and he pats my side, takes off my halter and walks away. I drink my water, it's automatic so all I have to do is place my nuzzle on the nose thing.

I snort and lay down, tired from the day that was filled with sadness, happiness, and most of all.. Love