Run until your heart gives out girl

I wake up to the sun in my eyes and aces figure blocking the door, he trots away and I get up. I shake off my coat and canter out, seeing Trevor giving Jupiter a bath I whinny lowly.

"Hey girl". Trevor drops the hose and pats my neck, "today's your first day as a officer horse". I kinda tilt my head and Trevor jumps on me,"canter". I snort and start cantering, doing my long canter suddenly a huge dog gets in my way. I whinny and jump over him, falling a little but making sure Trevor stays on.

"Eh". Suddenly a women comes out with a child, "what on earth". Looking at ace and Jupiter grazing she puts her eyes on me next, "Trevor what is this"? The little boy runs up to me and the lady screams, "Jason get over here". He giggles and runs up to my nose, putting his hands on my scar I lift my head slowly.

"Come here". Trevor holds out his hand and Jason jumps on, the lady walks over and grabs Trevor's hand slowly. I throw my head up and the lady almost flies off as I canter, getting scared she does a light scream and suddenly grips my hips hard. I ignore it but suddenly she spreads her arms slowly, "oh my god Trevor, I'm doing it".

Trevor chuckles and I whinny lowly, "how is this Jason"? Jason giggles and messes with my mane, I do a light trot and feel myself switch leads. The lady does a light scream again and grips my hips, "what is she doing Trevor". Trevor pulls my mane and I walk around slowly, "well Lisa, she did a lead change. Meaning her lead leg got tired or she just wanted to change it".

I roll my eyes at the sound of his 'smartness'. "Let's get you two on the others". I stop without them asking and Trevor brings Jason over to ace, I know ace and he wouldn't hurt that boy even if it meant it was going to be his last breath. Lisa grabs jupiters mane and he jumps up a little, "Lisa let him know you're there first".

She nods and pats jupiters shoulder while clucking, I smile a little and start grazing. "Oh wow he is so beautiful". Jupiter suddenly canters and I whinny a laughter, Lisa keeps hold while her blonde hair flows in the wind. Jupiters blue roan coat shines brightly and I watch as he snorts, he sure is a sight.

Jason I suppose is around 14 or so, seeing how big he is. "Oh my god dad look". Ace rears up and trots around, his Arabian body looking spotless in the sun Jason looks in amazement. "Sure are beautiful creatures". I lift my head and trot behind ace, "woah dad look at her". I trot slowly and lift my head high, "she is my favorite". Trevor says lowly and silently only for my ears to perk to the sound of his voice.

I canter and Jason runs with me, "look dad I'm running with a horse". Looking over at Jason I see his eye is bruised, "wait wait wait". Jason grabs a big stick and sets it up on a ramp, "she knows what to do". I run full speed and jump clear over it, "can I ride her dad". Jason says as I land and whinny quietly, "can we keep them dad please please please please". After about 3 minutes of the word please Trevor sighs, "I'll ask boss". Jason hugs his dad and I whinny in happiness.

Once all the horses and people are in bed Trevor and I watch the sun set, "Jason needs this". I look at Trevor and he sighs, "I know you noticed the bruise, he is bullied. Kids come over while me and Lisa are at work and beat him up, wish it wasn't like that but he never speaks of it". I look forward and look at the barn, I nuzzle him softy and walk away knowing what tomorrow is going to be like.

Waiting all day for Jason, he comes running and closing the gate. But doesn't do the gate correctly, I shot my head up and watch as three huge kids run after him full speed, right when they see me they yell insults as they get closer to me. "Look at pony boy wanting a little pony to ride into the sunset". Once the boys are close enough I get in their path and whinny loudly with a rear, they fall on the ground and I whinny louder.

"Oh shit boys GO". They run out and since the gate is closed they jump over but fall on their faces along with the jump, I snort and hear Jason's heavy breathing behind me I turn my head. Seeing his lip cut I snort, Jason yells no but I yell yes. I run after the kids and jump over the gate, I see them breathing heavily on the corner.

I whinny loudly and they shot their heads to me, I start running full speed with a pissed look after them. Only hearing cars and my echoing hooves I bare my teeth as I pull back one of the boys and he flies into my chest. He gets up and all them stare at me, I rear up and whinny loudly.

Feeling someone near me I look around, ace,Jupiter, are near me. But then I feel weight on me, I smell Trevor and look at Jupiter. Lisa sitting tall in her military uniform, and I look over at Jason. Sitting tall on ace he has something in his hand, and Lisa does also. What I don't notice until last minute is that both ace and Jupiter are tacked up in police tack, looking at Trevor he has his badges and his police uniform on.

"Boys". They jump at the sound of Trevor's voice and I almost do too, his voice powerful and angry. "You touch my boy again I will make your life a living hell". He points to me and the boys back up, "oh no I have something for you". Jason jumps off ace and gives them a gun, "found that in your locker Leo". He goes back to ace and the boys sigh, "we're you boys the one who were going to shot up the school"?

They look down, "yeah because everyone hates us". I throw my head around and everyone stares, "and killing loved ones won't make them love you". I feel my sides getting squeezed and I walk up to the boys, they back up and Trevor scuffs. "She won't hurt you, unless she really wants to". I turn sideways so Trevor is right next to the boys, "get on our horses, it's time for a little talk with court".

The leader jumping on me I wait till the boys get on, "run and I will use it all against you". I go to the boy with a gun and he gives Trevor the gun, I glare at him and start walking by the freeway.

Arriving at the police station I see three very annoyed girls, women to be exact. They look at us and they gasp, all at the same time they say the names, Hugo,Bruno, and Leo. They jump off and I see the mothers walk up to us, "thank you Trevor". They all look at the three of us and hold out their hands, I nuzzle the ladies hand and she smiles.

"Beautiful horses indeed". Whinnying lowly Trevor hands them the gun, "your sons bully Jason, threatened to shot up to the school, and pass on private property".  They all look at their sons and nod, "alright Trevor good job". I hear clapping behind me and I see boss, "I give you an A". Boss grabs the boys and I see the note writer, "got all of it"? The young boy with the notepad nods and boss nods, "alright we will have a talk".

The women and boys walk inside and boss looks at us, "I don't care how you get here but get these horses here we need them like hell". Trevor nods, "hey sir". Boss turns around and looks at me, "is it ok if I have these horses, I would use them for work". Boss looks at the three of us and I swish my tail, "alright but make sure they are in top shape".

Trevor nods and Jason hugs ace, ace looking at me I nuzzle him softly. I look at Jupiter and he stands closer while we walk away, I hope this family won't leave me.

I start to trot with my head held to my chest back home, seeing the huge dog at the gate I snort. "Let's". I feel him kick me and I start to canter shortly, "jump it girl". I throw my head up and back onto the dirt path that leads to the freeway, "Trevor don't". Ace and Jupiter follow and I run full speed and they run right next to me, "come on".

I jump higher then the gate and almost land on the poor dog, hearing Jason giggling I look around for him. Seeing ace trotting around his body on the ground I whinny a laughter, "someone needs to learn how to jump". I canter around and feel good for once, no worries and no pain.

But soon that all changes...