Chapter 4: Do We Have A Deal?

Pearl's POV,

Today was a rest day for everyone. Ever since the attack, things have been different. It's been quiet, waiting, like for war or something. I couldn't take it anymore. The freaken waiting was killing me. I was sitting outside my tent looking at the fire.

"Pearl? Can I talk to you for a while?" My sister said coming out of our tent. I patted a seat next to me.

"Pearl, all this waiting is killing me! I can't take it anymore! It needs to end!" Jenna started off. She looked worried. Why did she looked worried?

"What'd you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean about the fighting! It's like World War 3! We have to do something to stop!" Jenna said sounding more worried.

"Jenna, let me think of something" I said calming her. I gave her a kiss on the forehead then she left. I sat there thinking, what am I to do? It's not like Rumpelstiltskin where you make a deal that has to do with magic! Anyways, I already know how to do some magic! Also everything comes with a price! I just thought of something! Pan's gonna like it but my girls aren't.

"Oh God!" I said to myself standing up. This is gonna hurt, physical and emotionally.

"Lacey! If I'm not back in an hour, send a searching party" I ordered her. She grew a confuse and shocked face.

"Where are you going?" She asked running to me.

"Somewhere, don't worry, I promise I'll come back" I said then walked off. She tried grabbing me but I was already making my way. I make my way to Pan's camp. I stand next to a random tent. I had one quick look around. There were Lost Boys everywhere. They were talking to each other, sharping their daggers, only a few had their hoods on.

"LOST BOYS!" I called out. They all turned their hands at me and drawer their daggers at me.

"Put the weapon down! I come here unarmed!" I explained showing my arms. I removed my blades before coming here. Also my sword wasn't around my waist. They all dropped the daggers.

"What is your reason to be here?" Felix asked. I knew all the Lost Boys before I met my girls.

"I want to speak to your leader! Where is he?" I asked. Felix walked over into a tent, I'm guessing that's Pan's tent.

"Peter, there's a very special guest wanting to speak to you"

"How special?"

"It's, you know, her!" Felix walked out followed by Pan.

"Ah! Pearl Willows! Such a pleasure to have you here!" He acted, I could tell.

"I just need to talk to you in private" I went to the point.

"Lead the way" he smirked trying to be a 'gentleman'. I just gave him a heartless look then walked. I walked to a private place, it was the same place I told Peter about wanting to leave before he used me.

"Alright! What do you want?" He asked.

"I have a proposal to you" I started off. He grew a confused look.

"Woah! I don't even like you! Why are you asking to marry me?!" He asked backing up. WHAT?! THAT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT!

"I mean a deal type of proposal!" I corrected him. He walked back to his original spot.

"My deal for you is simple. You let my girls, and my brother Andrew with his memory returned, go back to their homes leaving me here in NeverLand" I explained to him. He crossed his arms.

"What do I get?" He asked.

"In return, you get to rip out my heart, remove my shadow, and torture me however the hell you want until your satisfied!" I said the offer. He still had his arms crossed but with also an eyebrow raised.

"So what your saying is, your surrendering your body and life to me just so your girls get to go home with also your brother with his memory?" Pan questioned my deal.

"Family and friends come first" I answer, I held out my hand.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked. He first looked at the hand then back to me.

"Deal" he said shaking it.

"Good, tonight will be the last night the girls are together. They will leave tomorrow morning" I said the times.

"Perfect, one last girls night" He said smirking. I grew a sorrow and disappointed look on my face.

"How am I going to tell them?" I asked myself scared.

"Don't worry! I'll go with you! Consider this a farewell gift for your girls"He said with that evil smirk on his face. He started walking with me following him. I could tell Pan was smiling uncontrollably.

"Hello Girl!" He greeted walking into the camp. He stood at the front of the camp, I stood next to him with my head down. All the girls thought quickly and grabbed their weapons.

"I'm not here for a fight! I here with news! Well great news for me and you, but not good news for Pearl here!" He said grinning like a moron.

"Pearl? Do you have something to say?" Lacey asked me walking towards me.

"Girls! I have made a deal with Pan. Pan as accepted that you all get to go home back to your families but I have to stay! In return for Peter, I give him my shadow, my heart, and he gets to torture me however he wants!" I announced. They all dropped their weapons in shock.

"That's right Laddie! Tonight is your last night all together! Tomorrow morning you'll be separating" He smirked putting an around me.

"You all get to go free, except for Pearl" Pan smirked again then pushed me forward onto the ground. He walked away smiling crazily. All the girls ran over to me. Lacey and Jenna helped me up.

"I'm sorry girls, it was the only way of getting you all home" I apologise.

"You did it for our safety! That's all that matters" Jenna said.

"Tonight is our last night together! We'll make it special!" Lacey said making the mood cheering. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm gonna miss your cheering mood" I said about to cry. We all brought it in for one final group hug. I had to cherish this moment.

--- The Next Morning ---

We were all down at the beach. Saying our final goodbyes to each other. Peter gave me all the pixie dust I needed. Andrew was down there too, he had his memory back. They all went slowly one by one. I gave each and every one of them a final hug before sprinkling the dust on them. The final ones were Lacey, Jenna and Andrew. I could tell Lacey was holding in all the tears.

"We have been best friends ever since I could remember. Now we're going our separate ways" Lacey said holding in the tears.

"Lacey! If you start crying, I'm gonna start crying!" I warned her. I held her into one final hug.

"Oh I never got the chance to ask you! Where are you from?" I asked.

"Seattle" she answered.

"I'll always remember your bravery!" She smiled with tears. I sprinkled the dust on her, she floated away to her home. The final two were my siblings. They ran to me crying, I held them in my arms.

"I wanna leave with you too" Andrew cried.

"I wish so too, but I have a deal with him" I said looking at him.

"I don't wanna leave without you!" Jenna said tearing up too.

"I have to stay" I said with a tear leaving. I held them in my arms one more time. I sprinkled the dust on, they left like that. Tears came running down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"It was so sad, I almost cried" Pan said behind me, he defiantly made me stop crying.

"Now is the time to get my end of the bargain" He smirked. He started walking with me behind him. We arrived at the camp, all the boys were minding their own business.

"Boys! Our first Lost Girl has returned! She has agreed that I would let her girls go if I get to torture her" Peter announced. Me pushed me onto the ground. It was hopeless, I couldn't do anything! I was weak! All the Lost Boys surrounded me.

"Let's play!"