Christmas break

Sam's Pov:

It's finally Christmas break. We don't have to attend school for a week. Well we do have an New Years break too so 2 weeks technically.

"Sam.." Said a voice. "Huh?" I managed to say. Taurtis rolled his eyes at me. "Get into you Santa outfit dumby." He chuckled. "O-Oh sorry.. ok." I said going to our bathroom as he sat on his bed texting Salex.

"Alright I'm ready lets go!" I said coming out of the bathroom. "Wait we need to wait for Grian." Taurtis said as Grian was putting on his sweater and sweat pants.

"Ugh hurry up Grian!" I groaned. "Haha Sam." Taurtis laughed rolling around on his bed. "Hold your horses!" Grian Grumble shouted.

Grian finally finished, we walked out of the house ready for some fun.

"Hey guys!" J shouted while waving at us. "Hi!" I greeted him. Taurtis nodded at him while Grian smiled at him.

"So what are you guys up to?" He asked cleaning the snow off his glasses. I scratched my chin. "Nothing much we were just gonna build a snowman and all that stuff." Taurtis chuckled. "Oh can I tag along?" "Go ahead J!" Grian chuckled.

I'm kind of upset that Sookie went to go visit her family. So I won't be seeing her for 2 weeks... Well at least I still have Yuki right?

"Taurtis is Salex gonna join us?" Grian asked. Taurtis shook his head. "No because she's celebrating it with her family." He sighed. "Oh that's sad." I Laughed. "Oh shut up Sam.." Taurtis frowned at me. J and Grian laughed at us.

"I'm gonna check if Yuki wants to hang." I said grabbing out my phone. "K." The three of them said in unison. I called her number on my I-crab.

Y: Hi Sam.

S: Hey do you want to hang out with us?

Y: Yeah sure!

S: Ok we'll come by your house to pick you up.

Y: Ok Sam, I love you!

S: Love you too.

Yuki hung up. "So to the Yuki,Soul,and Sookie's house?" Grian glanced at me as we started walking. "Yup." I grinned. Taurtis shivered. "Gosh it's cold." He muttered. "Haha!" J chuckled.

~reaching the house~

I went up to the front porch and knocked on the door. The person who answered glared at me. "Oh it's you what do you want." "Hi Soul is Yuki here?" I sweat dropped. "Wel-" she was interrupted by Yuki answering. "Yes I'm here Sam!" She ran up to me. "Bye Soul see you later." She waved and walked out holding my hand. "... Yeah whatever." Soul closed the door annoyed.

"So Sam what are we all gonna do today?" Yuki asked with a smile. I glanced at the other guys. "We're gonna build a snowman first off and then maybe have a snowball fight." I said playfully. "Let's get started!" Taurtis yelled running to a field full of snow.

"Woo!" J shouted.

"Haha let's see who can build the better snowman." Grian smirked.

"Oh your own!" Yuki and I smirked back at him.

~After building the snowman~

"I win!" We all hollered at the same time. I turned my head to look at the other snowmen. "Pfft guys mines better." I laughed. "Nah uh mine is!" Taurtis chuckled. Grian rolled his eyes. "Guys I'm clearly the winner." he smirked. J threw a snowball at him. "In your dreams!" He stuck his tongue out at us. "We all win how about that?" Yuki smiled. We all exchanged glances then nodded.

"Let's do something else, let's go!" I said running around with snow in my hands.

~After playing for another 2 hours~

"Auk it's cold!" J said shivering. My teeth were chattering. "Let's go to my house for some hot coco.." J said walking while shaking.

Taurtis's Pov: ( ohh didn't expect that )

As we neared J's house I noticed some mistletoe hanging from a tree. I smirked evilly. Grian noticed the mistletoe as well and glanced at me with a smile. "You know what I'm thinking?" I whispered to Grian glancing once or twice at the couple. He smirked. "You know it." I grabbed a stick and some mistletoe that hung low enough for me to grab. Randomly I grabbed a piece of string from my pocket. Weird when did I have this? I tied one end to the stick and the other to the mistletoe.

I stalked up close behind them, I put the mistletoe over there heads. Grian laughed while sayin, "Ohhh look there some mistletoe Sam!" Sam looked above his head and blushed red. Yuki's eyes sparkled as she blushed a bright pink.

"Kiss up Sam." I made a kissing sound. J grabbed out his phone ready to post it onto twatter. "I ship it!!" He grinned. Grian smirked at them but said nothing. Sam glanced at us nervously and gulped. His confidence came back as he locked gazes with Yuki. He pulled her in for a kiss. Yuki closed her eyes and leaned in. J got a picture of them kissing. I looked as his phone as he sent the tweet. 'Sam and Yuki kissed under the mistletoe! I ship it Yuki Galdiator!'

Well that was great! Sam and Yuki looked embarrassed from their kiss.

"Heh, let's go get some hot coco." He let out a nervous laugh and walked into J's house holding Yuki's hand.

Yey Happy New Year's Eve! Well for me it's already New Years since I'm in China and the days go by quicker by 1 day lmao. Yeah I know the story was only telling about one day and the title says break.. Meh who cares it's just the way I'm gonna leave. Heh yeah I know I'm late but who cares! Thanks for the 1k guys I know I already wrote about this but thank you so much! I wouldn't be here without you guys<3. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye! ~LadyPoodle