Yuki's murderous rampage

Grian's Pov:

It's strange how Taurtis and Yuki haven't noticed that their real dad is dead.  Can't they tell that I look young and nothing like Mr Karu?! Geez they are both dumb.

"Daddy it's bring your dad to school day again so let's go!" Yuki smiled at me as we walked with Sam,Taurtis and Sam's dad. "Uh yeah of course.." I gulped. "Sam go walk with your girlfriend." His dad smirked. "Dad stop!" Sam glared at his dad. "Papa did you meet my girlfriend yet?" Taurtis jumped up and down as Salex made her way over. "Hey guys!" She smiled at us politely. "Oh Taurtis I didn't know you had a girlfriend." Sam's dad chuckled. "Heh I do.." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Papa meet Salex!" He grinned. "Nice to m-..... Mr Yakuza?!" She widen her eyes ,shaking with fear. "Relax he won't hurt you." Yuki giggled.

"Salex can I talk to you and Mr Yakuza in private for a sec?" Sam walks away from the crowd. "We'll be right back." I waved to Yuki and Taurtis.

We hid in the alley way. "Salex it's me Grian." I took of the hat reveling my face. "Grian? Why are you dressed as that horrible man?" She gulped nervously. I narrowed my eyes at Sam. "Why don't you ask him..." I muttered. Salex narrowed her eyes at Sam. "Well I just want to let Yuki and Taurtis know that their dad isn't dead.." He sighed. "Wait he's dead?!" Salex widen her eyes. "Yeah Sam killed him." I glanced at Sam. "Yeah I feel horrible though..." He gazed at us with guilt. "... Let's talk more after school, we're gonna be late." I hurried out of the alley way.

"Guys this is a very bad idea.." Salex sighed. "No kidding.. I'm so screwed if Yuki finds out.." I gulped. "Don't worry I won't let her hurt you!" Sam said quickly with a tint of fear in his voice. "That doesn't help.." I muttered. "Maybe Taurtis could help us." Salex gazed at us while walking up the stairs to her class. "We'll see.." I grumbled.

We said our good byes to Salex as we entered our class room. "Hey guys what took you so long?" Taurtis frowned at us. "Yeh me boy you missed me telling stories!" Sam's dad chuckled. "Dad stop it it's embarrassing!" Sam glared at his dad. "Papa what was the hold up for?" Taurtis watched me with concerned eyes. "Uh well I was telling Sam and Salex that they have to be good to the both of you." I nodded to him and Yuki. "Oh, I see!" Taurtis gave me a goofy smile.

Mrs Okami and Rowan  glanced at us with uncertain looks. "Sam and Mr Karu may we see you guys for a sec?" Mrs Okami narrowed her eyes at us. "What are you maggots doing?!" Rowan whisper shouted at us. "Just trying to let Yuki  know her dad isn't dead.." I whispered back. "Does Yuki not know?" Okami questioned us. "No." Sam sighed while shaking his head. "Alright boys just be careful ok?"  "Ok."

-magical time skip to lunch-

"Have fun with your dads!" Mrs Okami grinned at us as we left her class. "Uh Sam let's go talk to Salex.." I shoved him lightly. "Ok.. Uhm guys Mr Karu and I will be right back." Sam ran for the bathroom. "Let me come with you then." Taurtis said following. "N-no, you can't because I'm gonna explain something to Sam!" I shouted as Taurtis flinched and stood beside Yuki. "Daddy what are you gonna do?" She gazed at me with suspicion. "Nothing, don't worry about it." I swished my hand for them to leave. "Ok then.." Sam's dad walked down the stairs right after Taurtis and Yuki, when Salex came down from the third floor.

"So I heard you wanted to talk?" Salex came up to me. "Yeah, let me go get Sam." I went to the bathroom. "Sam?" I called out. "Are they gone?" He asked opening his stall door. "Yeah Salex is outside waiting." "Ok."

Salex's Pov:

I waited outside of the boys bathroom for Sam and Grian. "Yeah Salex is outside waiting." Grian's voice was heard as he came out of the bathroom. "Ok." Sam followed him out. "So what do we do about this?" I asked with a gulp. "We have to let her know that her father is gonna be gone for a while." Sam explained. "So your saying that he went on a trip to somewhere?" Grian sighed. "Well I guess that could work but would it really?" I saw fear in both Grian and Sam's eyes. "I-I don't know.. And if it doesn't then.." Sam trailed off. "Then let's just hope we can survive." Grian finished his sentence while shaking his head.

"Hi Taurtis!" I kissed him on the cheek. "Oh hey Salex!" He hugged me. "So what were you doing with Sam and my dad?" He questioned. "O-oh uh we were just talking about if he trusted me to be with you." I sweat dropped. "Oh ok." He chuckled. I sat beside him while glancing at Sam and Grian a couple of times. They were talking to Yuki trying to keep her curiosity down. Oh dear I hope they'll be safe...

-bell rings-

Sam's Pov:

Ok 1 more class. We can get through it. Grian was sweating like crazy. I'm worried about him.. I hope he'll be ok.

"MAGGOTS I WANT YOU TO RUN THAT OBSTACLES COURSE!" Rowan yelled. My father curled up into a little ball terrified of Rowan. Paul and Rowan watched Grian. "Let's hope he'll be ok." Rowan muttered to Paul. "Agreed." Paul nodded.

"Daddy you've been acting strange.." Yuki narrowed her eyes at Grian. "What do you mean?" Grian gulped. "Daddy what do you call me?" She waited for Grian to answer. "Uhm your daddy's girl aren't you?" He chuckled nervously. "I knew it." Yuki growled. "Your not him!" Her insanity ran through her body. "Grian the jig is up we have to go!"

To be continued...

Hey guys LadyPoodle here and yes this is gonna be a two part chapter ^w^. I'm sorry that you guys have to wait but, it's gonna get better. I hope you guys can understand that.  Also I wrote a TaurtisGladiator OneShot. You guys should go check it out. I don't know if you'll like it but I hope you do. Well I'm done talking so I'll see you guys all in the next chap. Later! ^3^

P.s here is the link:
https://www.wattpad.com/221137172