Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

Allistor, Arthur, and I are working in the fields and we all are happily making fun of each other. Allistor knows that I have fallen for his brother, well, who couldn't blame him? He was a gentleman, attractive and he was very hardworking.

"It's so hot t'day right lass. This heat is killing me or it's just because Iggy here is cooking his famous scones." Allistor said which made me laugh. Arthur blushed and said

"Shut up you bloody wanker! I'm not even cooking right now!" He said obviously annoyed.

"Well at least his tea tastes good." I replied.

"See! I am a good cook! (Y/n) herself told you!" He told his older brother as a matter a factly.

"The lass said yer tea tastes good not yer cooking!" Allistor said while snickering. I giggled when Arthur was like about to explode. We noticed a lot of people near the street.

"Hey let's check that out!" Arthur told us which we followed. We saw an expensive looking carriage in the street. We saw a very beautiful girl in a very expensive pink gown. I looked at her at awe. Then I looked at Arthur and...and...he was blushing....

"H-Hey Al, who is she?" He said while blushing.

"Oh, that lass, she the princess in here. Her name is Michelle Dandelin." He replied.

"Isn't she a beauty.." Arthur said which made my heart shatter into pieces.

"I guess ye can say that.." Allistor replied while looking at me. After that incident Arthur kept talking about her on and on. It was really getting annoying. I knew I was jealous. I kept telling him that there is no chance he could ever be with her because she's royalty while he's just a mere peasant but he still never gave up..I am really pissed off by his stubborness.

One day I saw a boy with a Hood, he was covering his face. He was sitting all alone in a bench. I sat beside him. He looked like he was crying.

"Umm, not to be rude but, why are you crying?" I asked him.

"M-My mother and father died because of the shipwreck a-and now I'm all alone.." He told me with made me sad about him because my father also died but his is worse since both his parents died.

"I-I'm so sorry to hear that...I had the same experience but mine was only my father..b-but please don't suicide! I know for sure some of your relatives or your friends will help you with your loss. " I replied patting his back.

"I don't have any friends.." He replied which made me gasp.

"I'll be your friend!" I quickly replied happily. He removed his Hood and I get to look at his face. He has a brown hair with brown eyes. He looks like he has the same age as me.

"Thank you for comforting me..what is your name?" He asked while he smiled but his eyes are still swollen from the tears.

"Oh, how silly of me to not introduce myself. I am (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you!" I replied.

"My name is Kaoru Wang. I have an older brother, his name is Yao Wang." He replied in a monotoned voice. His last name sounds familiar though, it's like I have heard it before.

"I'm from Hong Kong while my brother is from China, I know its weird having a brother from a different country." He added.

"Tell me about it, my best friends' family is also like that. Speaking of which, I need to go and continue plowing the fields. Goodbye Kaoru, hopefully we'll see each other again." I told him while running to the fields.

"Bye (Y/n).." He replied and little did I know that he blushed while saying that.

I run towards the field and saw Arthur oogling about her again..I saw Allistor annoyed already with him since he kept talking about her since he saw her. I saw Allistor trying to make a fight with him again but the blond just kept daydreaming about her. Allistor and I sighed and wished that the old Arthur would come back but we both knew that it would never happen..