Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

Today is Saturday which means I don't have to work today! I was walking around the streets when suddenly I saw two familiar figures.

"HEY DUDETTE! IT'S ME ALFRED AND MATTHEW! YOU KNOW, YOUR BEST FRIENDS SINCE FOREVER!" Alfred yelled which made the people around us look at us which made me and Mattie blush. They are already beside me.

"You didn't need to shout you know." I reprimanded him.

"Y-yeah, she's right Alf-" Alfred cut Mattie off as usual.

"I need to because I'M THE HERO!" Alfred replied. I sighed at his foolishness.

"Anyway, how's Iggy and Allistor?" He asked which made me almost trip when he mentioned England.

"Umm, Allistor is fine.." I replied.

"How about Iggybrows?" He asked which made me again almost trip.

"Umm..you know..he's always daydreaming-" I was cut off by him.

"About his fairies?" He asked.

"Umm, no..about the princess..princess Michelle.." I replied.

"Oh, that slu- I mean that chick!" He replied which made me suspicious. I saw Mattie whispered something to him. I just shrugged them off. We went to the Kirkland Household and it became livelier which made me happy but Arthur was still..thinking about her.

~A few weeks later~

We all got invited to the royal ball which will be held next month. The princess is going to pick a boyfriend which made Arthur happy that he gets a chance to meet her in person. D*mn, that princess sure is lucky to get Arthur's heart. I found a (f/c) silk and a beautiful pair of (f/c) shoes I will use for the ball. I love sewing, most of my clothes are sewn by me or my mom since we are owning a dress shop. Sometimes I help her but I am always working in the fields. To be honest, I like working here with my mom better than there but Arthur was my inspiration to keep make me work there but now I really want to stay here with my mom. I sighed to myself. Is he really that dense. I know almost everyone in my village. From Alfred, Allistor, Arthur to Xyl, Ynah and Zack which is why I talked to that Kaoru guy since he isn't familiar, speaking of Kaoru, when was the last time I saw him? Oh I still remember that bushy brows he also has, same with Arthur except Arthur's is bigger. But his last name really sounds familiar though...

"Hey (Y/n)! Can you help me with this dress?" I heard my mom yelling down stairs. Our house is the second floor of our shop.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. I saw Feliks, our regular customer who has shoulder length blonde hair with green dull eyes. He is a boy who looks and acts like a girl who is obsessed with pink. He comes from a wealthy family.

"She like, told me that my dress was fabulous! I like, love your clothes like, a lot!" He told my mom while she's sewing a dress. I sighed. Me and Feliks are somehow close.

"Hey (Y/n)! Are you like, invited to the royal ball?" He asked me excitedly. I sighed.

"I am." I replied boredly.

"(Y/n)! I'm like, going to be your hairstylist and make-up artist for the ball!" He told me excitedly.

"Yeah, he is a great hairstylist and make-up artist! I'll be the one who will sew your dress!" My mom said encouraging me more to go to the ball.

"Fine, if you just stop bothering me." I told them. I gave mom the materials I bought and the shoes that I bought earlier.

"Oh goody! Thanks for buying the materials already honey." My mom told me.

"Of course, I don't like to see you suffering in choosing my favorite color and cloth and shoes." I replied. To be honest, I'm really scared on what will happen in the ball. Maybe Arthur and Michelle will be chosen! Stop over thinking about this (Y/n).

"Mom, I'll be sleeping early today. Goodnight mom, night Feliks." I told them as I go upstairs and go to my room and jump to my bed. I let out a really long sigh before I go to sleep.