Half demon? Or not?

Chapter 5

(Half Demon, or not??)

Tiffany's POV

My heart skipped a beat. For a moment I stood there frozen, then I looked around me. Processing at what I had just done, my bloody clawed hands, the huge Tetsuaiga in my grasp, and the tentacles on the ground -still jerking as if it was alive-.

I realized that I could hold the Tetsuaiga, but then I felt the pain. I released it as my hand felt like it was burning on fire.

"Owch!" I yelped.

Inuyasha grunted and I turned around to face him. I then remembered something and bowed apologetically at Inuyasha.

"I'm so very sorry that I grabbed your neck earlier," I said.

He stared at me then shook his head.

"This is really not the time to be apologizing for such thing." He stated.

I looked at him confused. "But if I didn't apologize now, then I would've forgotten later..."

He smiled,

(Inuyasha never smiles!!??)

"Ha, ok well then I accept your apology."

I sigh in relief and then hear fast footsteps coming are way.

"Inuyasha! Saki!" Kagome yelled in the distance.

There appeared Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara, breathing heavily from the run.

I laughed. "You guys can call me Sakura now, I don't mind." I said cheerfully.

Miroku came up and grabbed my hands, "Alright then! From now on will call you Sakura."

He smiled as I felt him rub my butt. I punched him in the face and he went flying into a tree.

"Pervert" I muttered as I dust the dirt off my clothes.

"What happened here?" Kagome said as she helped Inuyaha up on his feet.

"We killed a demon" I said automatically.

Inuyasha snorted. "More like she did! I didn't even get five seconds until I was knocked out by the stupid beast!"

Everybody stared at me, then at the Tetsuaiga struck down into the ground beside me. "You used the Tetsuaiga to defeat the demon?" Sango said, her mouth open in a big O shape.

I suddenly realized what this meant. It meant that I was half demon...but wait a minute?

I looked up to face the group.

"I could only use it in fighting, but when I was done it rejected me like as if I was a full demon!" I said.

"How could that be?" Kagome pondered questionably.

I shrugged and showed them my hands. "Look I have claws! I slashed the tentacles on the demon with these." I said.

They nodded,

"That's not all, you also have ears too!" Shippo pointed out.

I gasped and touched my head. Sure enough I felt dog ears twitching from the touch of my fingertips.

"Cool! When did I get these?"

They shrugged

"Who knows, in the last incident with Inuyasha, we saw for the first time your ears and claws appear. Even your eyes that are red and glowing now as we speak. But we don't know for sure when you started having these symptoms." Miroku said in a serious tone, though I couldn't take him seriously for his cheek was reddened by my punch.