Chapter Three

Freddy rolled his eyes. I could feel my cheeks getting warm with my moment of blonde stupidity. But the problem still lingered. "How do I get out of here without my parents noticing?" I mumbled. "Sure, I want to get out of here, but they would come home and yell." Their not abusive or anything, but I'll get grounded till my eighteenth birthday for sneaking out.
"Please... just trust me when I tell you, they'll be okay with it."
"Freddy... are you OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?!?" I screamed at him. I couldn't believe he thought that I could just leave. I'm eleven years old, not twenty.
He sighed and banged his head on my wall, muttering something under his breath about me being impossible. "If you won't leave, they'll have to come here." I instantly felt a chill down my back. More people in my room, more for my parents to gawk at when they returned." Don't worry, Luna. Your parents are gonna be a while..." Now I was really scared.
"What do you mean?" I said smally. I heard a snap from somewhere, and a purple rabbit materialized beside Freddy, scaring the shit out of us both.
"BONNIE! I told you to stop that!" He growled at the violet bunny while the bunny giggled. He had a dark purple pelt, with lavender markings on his ears and muzzle. He had that same lavender color on his shaggy bangs that flopped over one eye. His eyes where a pale crimson, almost magenta, but not quite. He didn't have near the body mass as Freddy, definitely much thinner and scrawny.
"Hehe... it never gets old..." he chuckled. His voice had a slight New York ascent, and was higher pitched. Freddy looked like he wanted to strangle him, until he rolled his icy eyes and a smile spread across his face.
"Oh Bonnie... what am I going to do with you..." he shook his head slowly, like he was punishing the bunny.
"GREAT!" I yelled sarcastically, throwing my hands in the air." Just dandie! WHO.ARE.YOU?" Bonnie lowered his ears so they laid down. One ear was erect, but the other was forever lame, folded over at the middle. But now they both laid flat, and a saddened expression crossed his face.
"Sorry..." Bonnie mumbled. Freddy glared at me, pulling me aside to tell me something.
"Please Luna! He's extremely sensitive, and you can break him easy! Be descent for once!" Ouch. Ohh... revenge. I let fake tears rim my eyes, and I let out a pitiful cry. He instantly got a rush of adrenaline. He started to coo all parent trying to calm a crying baby like.
"Oh god... D-Don't cry! I didn't mean it! Shhh... o-oh boy... I'm dead." I felt really smug about doing this, and it was hard not to laugh. I had to admit, he had a very fatherly impression. It was hard to not melt into his cooing. "Oh god... shhhh..." He looked frantic, like he was reallyyy scared about me bursting into tears. I couldn't hold back the smirk any longer. Bonnie gave me the thousand yard stare, and mumbled,
"Dude. She's totally faking it."
"AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW!" He hollered back. He gave me a small whap on the back of the head, nothing to injure me, but to let me know he wasn't happy. I laughed, and Bonnie laughed too. Freddy facepalmed. A flash of red fur flew past me, stunning me and making me gasp. The whirlwind of fluff slowed next to Freddy, smiled, than sat on my bed, sticking his pink tongue out to pant. He was substantially shorter that Freddy and Bonnie, but still muscled. His ripped brown shirt was extremely tattered near the bottom, exposing his abbs. His orangey-cream colored markings on his muzzle, ears and stomach made the red fur around pop even brighter. His eyes were a dazzling amber, dark orange rimming the iris. Basically speaking, he was hot.
"Aye! Who be ye new lady friend?" He jeered, nodding his head towards me. His ascent was sexy too! Irish, perhaps? He sounded like a lower pitched Jacksepticeye for sure.
Freddy's cheeks turned a deep scarlet. He glared at the Irish fox with a hatred that made it seem he would punch him. "Foxy. I swear to god. She's, how old are you?"
"Eleven and three quarters."
"Eleven years old. You think that I, at twenty three, would go for her?"
"Yes. Yes I do lad."
"Your sick." He grumbled. It was a good natured grumble, though. I couldn't help but blush at the thought of such a good looking man liking me. Wouldn't that be awesome sauce?
"Pardon me, but... my bunny senses are tingling. And they think that her parents are home." Bonnie said shyly. And all of us in my bedroom gave a collective, "Shit."