3-MondayFunday

-Lily's POV-

  "Do you wanna get lunch at Subway?" Tyler suggested. I nodded.

He pulls in a parking space he grabs a pile of cloths and the umbrella. He walks over to my side and opens my door putting the umbrella above both of us.
"Thank you sir" I smile at him.
"No problem Madam" he chuckles. Once we head inside he goes into the bathroom and changes quickly. I wait in line and save him the spot next to me. By the time he gets out I am saying the bread I want for my sandwich.
I finished saying what I wanted and as I was getting my credit card out of my wallet a hand behind me extended his arm to hold out his credit card. I look behind me to see Tyler "add the meal for the next sandwich too."

I give Tyler a look "you didn't have to pay."
"Ah, but I did." He gives me a cute little smile that made my heart flutter and my cheeks flush.

We sit and start to dive into our lunch. "I didn't eat breakfast so I'm starving." I moaned when I took a bite.

"Well you should start eating breakfast since you have classes from 8:30-1:30."
  He was right.

   We finished our lunch and headed back to his jeep, it had stopped raining not to long ago. "Do you wanna come over next door and hear some of our music?"

"Ohh I'd love to" I got a little excited.
***
"Josh, I'm home" Tyler yells. Josh comes from the back and smiles at me.
"Hey! Lily! How are you?" He high fives me.
"I'm good Josh, and you?" He snaps at me and takes a few steps back "I'm doing pretty well." I laugh.
"Your a dork"

Tyler starts singing for me and showing me his incomplete lyrics on where he's getting stuck on.

"Gangsters don't cry, therefore therefore I'm, Mr.Misty-eyed-"

"So what is the message your trying to send to the people?" I ask sitting on the piano bench next to him.

"I want to be saved"

"Saved from what"
"My sins"

"Maybe you could do something about your soul because that's what goes to heaven." I suggest.

He starts to write in the piece of people holding the lyrics, than he erases, bites on the tip of the pencil than starts writing again.

"How does this sound?-

Gangsters don't cry, therefore therefore I'm, Mr.Misty-Eyed, therefore therefore I'm. Can you save, can you save my, can you save my dirty soul." His eyes look into mine, lingering for the truth.

"Add a word before dirty, like um, HEAVY! Heavy dirty soul!" His eyes brighten "yes!"