XII. "Accident"

Once again, Team Natsu was stuck on cleaning duty...

... excluding Erza, Gray, Wendy and Charle.

So meaning, it would only be the trio who would spend all their free time dusting old books in the gigantic archive of their guild.

"Why do I always get sucked into your mess?!" Lucy whined while climbing up on a ladder to arrange the books. "I mean, I was just passing by that area, when you two goons suddenly blew up a restaurant. What did really happen back there?"

"Natsu got pissed at the waiter. He said he wanted a super-extra-hot Mexican meal, but I guess the food wasn't spicy enough, so he blew a fuse," Happy stated, while polishing an antique vase. (Author's Random Rant: "Careful with the antique vase Happy. You might end up breaking it and spend your time being a host in order to pay for the damage." *wink wink*)

"I couldn't help it!! The waiter really pissed me off," Natsu said. "What the heck is he saying about not serving flaming tacos?! And I thought they were a Mexican restaurant..."

Lucy sweatdropped. "Flaming tacos? Do those kind of things even exist?"

"Aye!" Happy replied.

Natsu sighed. "Tch. Whatever. At least I got my anger out..."

"... by burning the restaurant?!" Lucy exclaimed.

The Dragon Slayer smiled. "You know me well, Luce."

The Celestial Mage let out a sigh. "What am I gonna do with you?" Unknown to Lucy, an invisible force suddenly made the ladder she was standing on tilt and wobble, causing the female mage to lose her balance and fall...

... well, all was true except for the falling part.

She found herself on the arms of a certain pink-haired Dragon Slayer.

"Hey Lucy, you okay?" Natsu asked, still carrying her, bridal style.

"They liiiiiiike each other!!" Happy teased. "And Natsu... you owe me a fish for that. It was hard trying to make it look like an accid--"

The blue feline quickly cupped his mouth, realizing what he has just said.

******

Me: Hi guys! I decided that I would only be posting 13 one-shots in this book. This is the 12th one... so the next one would be the last. ^^ Thanks for continually supporting my works!