Aphrodisiac - Tsukishima Kei (Lemon)

Your cousin invited you and Tsukishima in her little party in her house.

You went in with your hand interlock with Tsukishima's.
Unexpectedly to find a lot of people inside despite what she said 'little' party.
"Damn" you gasped and looked for your cousin.

Just then, you see a familiar figure waving at you. "Ah, cous!" She smiled back as approached you two. "You both came—Yehey!"

"Of course—"
"Come come and oh Tsukishima, go with (Cousin's Boyfriend)"

"Wait—"
"I want you to meet my friend, (First Name)"

Tsukishima was about to call you out but you instantly disappeared in an instant. He sighed, decided to have some drink but ended up to have a drink with aphrodisiac; but didn't notice it. He turned his head back at the bartender when some girls just called out for him.

"Ah okay, I have to go to my boyfriend"

So after chit chatting with some people, you easily get along with. You went back to see Tsukishima with his shirt being drenched. "What happened?" you worriedly asked. He looked down at his shirt before answering.

"Some guy just accidentally threw his drink on me"

You sighed as you asked your cousin to use the bathroom and some spare clothes since the party is being held in her house. "Ah, we have a guest room down here. Have it" you nodded before going back to Tsukishima.

"I think, there's a shirt here—Ah there!"

You tiptoed, pulling down the shirt from the high cabinet. You turned back to your boyfriend, to see him standing shirtless; revealing his built chest and slight visible of bump abs forming on his stomach. You blushed, already gawking at him. "Here"

Instead receiving it, he throw it on the floor as he pulled you; capturing your lips into a passionate kiss. Your eyes widened when you could taste an alcohol in his mouth as you tried to pull away. Then he attacked your neck, biting and sucking your neck. "K-Kei" you moaned, still trying to push him but no avail to his grip on you.

"Kei!" finally, he stopped.

He pulled away while you wince in pain as you caresses the love bites he left on your neck. "W-What are you doing?" you blushed, realizing he left too many hickeys.

"I'm into it"

"N-Now?" He nodded.

You gulped, not knowing what to do especially you could say he is drunk by now but the problem was; you're in your cousin's house. "We could just lock the door" as if he can read your mind. You sighed before walking towards the door and locked the doorknob as you lean against the door. You gulped

Tsukishima pulled your chin as he captured your lips into a kiss. Soon, it deepened as he asked for an entrance; you open your lips as he slipped his tongue in, swirling around your tongue. Needed air, you pulled away as you breathe for air with a flushed face.

Then you felt his arms carrying you as he gently placed you on the bed. You stand against your elbow as you watch him remove your bottoms. He kissed your stomach before leading down to your womanhood. Your head jerked up when his tongue pushed inside you, pumping in and out; making you insane.

"Ahngh~" you gripped on his hair, as he inserted a finger in you. Then added

You grind against his fingers when you felt getting close to the climax but fell down to frustrations when he pulled out. "Kei!" you whined as he smirked.

"Getting impatience" he unbuckled his pants, pulling his boxers down to revealed his proud member. You bite your lip as you look at his member. He smirked.

"Suck it if you want" you blushed, moving close to his member before licking it's tip. He grunt, gripping on your hair. You swirled your tongue around it then pulled away and rubbed it with your hand. He groaned, mumbling your name and cursing of how too much it is whenever you hold his member. Felt his member twitched, he pushed you against the bed making him hover you.

He rubbed the tip of his member on your clit before pushing himself on you. "You're tightening" he grunted. If he couldn't just control himself, he would have cum earlier. He then started to thrust into you, slowly fastening his pace. "Ah~" you moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"K-Kei, I-I'm—"

"M-Me too"

He roughly thrust in you as you wrapped your legs around his waist, as both of you release in the same time. "Ah~" you moaned, gripping on his shoulder.

"T-Tha—"

Your voice muffled when he kissed as you kissed him back.

Afterwards.

"Glad, Mom and Dad didn't came"

You jumped in surprise when a voice scared you, as you were going to the bathroom. "Y-You scared me, cous" she only smirked.

"You moan so loud, cous. That must be a rough sex, huh"

Your face flushed as you chased your cousin for explanation.