Imma sound like a selfish dick for saying it

But I AM a selfish dick so here we go

Dedicated to bob cuz he might be pitybait sometimes but at least he works as hard as I do to write for his audience.

I try very hard to get stories in to you guys.

I spell check them as best I can, I attempt to make them longer than the last, and I try to make them enjoyable.

100 views on one book.

In like, three months.

A book thats half assed, clichéd, too short, and every word and sentence has something grammatically wrong with it.

2.3K views in one month. On ALL their books.

Am I not trying hard enough?!

Oh and don't get me started on the pity baits

"Oh noooo ppl are bullying me"

SPOILER ALERT: YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO SUCK IT UP.

You got me here with this psycopathic friend giving me a death threat a day, an incurable mental disorder that renders me socially useless, dickwad therapists who think they KNOW me, and an insatiable urge to shank anyone who even tosses a cross look my way with a rusty nail, But do you see me GIVING A SHIT? Death threats, I GET OVER IT. Aspergers, I GET OVER IT. Therapy, I GET OVER IT. Hurtful thinking, I GET OVER IT.

LEARN TO GET OVER IT LIKE IT'S A GODDAMN BRIDGE PLEASE

Oh and watch, watch all the hate comments and unfollows come rolling in, NEWSFLASH: I DONT CARE.

I get it; I'm a selfish dickwad with angsty and hypocritical problems who's too good to talk about her problems to anyone because she can handle it, or so she CLAIMS, and she doesn't actually deserve ONE GODDAMN FOLLOWER or VOTE or VIEW or FRIEND on here, because of her TOTAL LACK of patience OR pity for others, 

But JOKES ON YOU, FUCKERS

I

LIKE

IT

THAT

WAY

AND NOTHING

NEEDS

TO CHANGE.

... I'm gonna take a warn bath and eat a goddamn cookie. 

In the meantime, find someone else to follow.

Im out.

~Shippy.