Taken From the Resistance(Part One)

Warning!!! Spoilers of the force awakens will most likely be in this(may just be a tiny detail or vague plot moment used in the setting of the imagine) and it is inevitable since these imagines are based upon the content of that film.

Taken From The Resistance Part 1:
The resistance has just set foot upon the planet that was moments ago raided by storm troopers and the well known Kylo Ren. Knowledge of the missing map piece is now at risk as Rey, who has seen the map herself, has been taken aboard the ship of the first order along with other members of the resistance. Finn, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and I are now on the treacherous journey to rescue the prisoners and remain unseen from the dark side....
*time skip to arrival on the first order ship*
Han speaks up seconds after we land a stolen first order ship quietly on the bases' surface."(Y/N) you and Finn get the prisoners and Chewie and I will make sure no one comes your way." I nod and jump out of the ships door landing with a soft thud. "Shh!" Finn says smirking while getting onto the metal floor as silent as a mouse. I roll my eyes and crawl towards the prisoners' cells. After slowly and stealthily guiding ourselves through the ship, we come upon the cells of the prisoners. They have no windows and contained a keypad beside the sliding door. "Finn you take that one on the end and I'll take this one. We can meet at the middle cell then make a run for it with the prisoners." Finn nods before attaching his lock buster device onto the keypad. I copy his actions and slip into the cell making sure to leave the door open. As I entered the cell I noticed it contained not a prisoner but a cloaked figure wearing a black helmet lurking in the corner of the room. "(Y/N) how nice of you to join me. I was becoming quite lonely waiting for you to arrive.". The modulated voice which echoed through your brain was that of no other than Kylo Ren. I attempted to back up an flee from the villian before me but I was soon frozen though I could still move my mouth. Kylo tilts his head in a mockingly fashion. "Going somewhere?". I glared and fired back. "How brave Kylo. Hide behind a mask and freeze your enemies. What a fair fight that is." He chuckled before slowly removing the Vader like mask upon his skull. Underneath was long locks of almost black hair and dark brown contrasting to his pale complexion. He circled behind me and whispered in my ear. "You do not look upon the face of a coward but the face of that which you will learn to fear above all else". He comes back around with a composed expression. Not even a hint of a evil smirk played upon the lips of Darth Vader's grandson. He placed his hand against the side of my head and I soon fell out of consciousness seeing only the eyes of my captor as a slipped into darkness.